Chapter 17-Saying Goodbyes

A/N- I'm feeling VERY generous lately.......... xD Oh well, you guys get more story. xP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Today was January 8th. Today was the day I would start the tour with One Direction. Today was the day I wouldn't have any family with me. Today was the day I was leaving my aunt, uncle, and best friend. Today was the day that I would start spending every moment with my boyfriend and 5 best guy friends.

I had all my clothes, shoes, make up, straightener, hair dryer, curling wand, laptop, some book, and all my chargers in my three suitcases. I had my iPhone, lip gloss, sunglasses, and head phones in my purse. I was all set to drive to London, then start the tour.

I obviously wouldn't be 'touring' but I'd be going with the boys, which was all I really wanted. They grew on me, and they were honestly the sweetest guys ever.

"Alysa, are you ready?" Liam's voice popped my thought bubble.

"Uh yeah, just let me say bye to Lindy." I walked to Lindy and started crying. "I'm going to miss you so much Lindy."

"I'm going to miss you, too, Sunshine! Call me once a week to tell me how everything is!"

"Okay, I promise! I should probably get going now..." I looked at the ground, not wanting to look at her scared that I might start crying.

"Bye, honey. I love you."

"I love you, too, Lindy." And with that, I got into the car and we left.

--------------------------------------------------

A two hour long drive later, we arrived at the Syco building. We got to the valet parking so Liam's car was safe for who knows how long. We walked in and there I saw the boys, Angie, Emily, and Alexis.

"Emily! Alexis! Angie! Ahh, I missed you girls!"

"We missed you, too, Alysa!" Alexis said.

"You're so lucky you get to go with the guys!"  Angie stated.

"You're so fucking lucky you get to A. go on tour with One Direction, and B. se your boyfriend, whom I may add is Liam Payne, every single day!" That was classic Emily for you.

"Boys, Ms. Stone. Are you all rady to go?" Simon asked us. We all said yes, and siad our final goodbyes. I was on the brink of tears.

"I guess I'll see you girls in April?"

"Yeah, Skype us, like, everyday!" Emily was ready to cry as well.

"I will, I will. try to get the guys to do that."

"You're lucky you have the semi-responsible one." Angie said.

"HEY! WE HEARD THAT!" Niall, Lou, and Harry yelled. I noticed that Zayn was sulking so I whispered to Emily.

"We're getting him and Kel together on the cruise, right?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay, good. I'll see you then, because I really need to go if we're going to catch our flight!"

"Bye hun! Gonna miss you!" She said, sadly.

We drove to the airport to fly out to Dublin, where the first show was.

--------------------------------------------------

We got to Heathrow where there was a crowd of about 500 girls, all screaming and some crying. The boys wanted to meet some fans, the sweethearts they are! I walked along until a girl stopped me.

"Hey, you're Liam's girlfriend right?"

"Uh, yeah." I smiled, realizing that these girls would probably know who I am.

"Oh, gosh you're so pretty. Can I get an autograph and a picture with you?"

"Why do you want my autograph?" I was puzzeled.

"Because you might get famous one day. And you're so pretty."

"Well thank you, and of course." We posed for a picture together. I had an idea because I wanted it. "Do you have a twitter?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Post that picture, I'll follow you, and I'll make sure all the guys follow you."

"You would do that?" She looked shocked.

"Yeah, you're so sweet. And the boys love following fans. I think I need to go now."

"Thank you so much! It was nice meeting you!"

"You too." I smiled and walked over to the boys, but not before I heard mean words aimed at me.

"You're a slut!"

"You're so ugly!"

"You don't deserve the boys!"

"Why would the boys pick you?"

Those were just some of the hurtful things people said. Just then, the boys called me and said it was time to go inside. That was when I heard a huge group of girls yelling, "We love Alysa!" I smiled and waved to them, then went inside. We checked in our bags and went to the waiting areas. When we got there, Haz and Lou sat around playing on Lou's iPad, Zayn and niall went to get some food, and Liam and I looked around the shops they had.

There was a duty free perfume shop where I saw thousands of perfumes I loved. Daisy by Marc Jacobs was probably my favorite. I saw Liam looking at aftershaves and i told him I was going to Starbucks then back to Lou and Haz. He acknowledged what I said and went back to shopping.

I got back to the gate with 10 minutes to spare before boarding. Liam got back with five minutes, and Zayn and Niall got here when we started boarding. We made our way through the line and onto the plane.

We found our seats in first class. Liam and I on one side of the first row,  Harry and Lou on the other, and Niall and Zayn behind us. After the safety procedures, I fell asleep on Liam's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------

GO READ Ke11yStone'S BOOK, CHANCE OF A LIFETIME! I helped her with it, and she is an amazing writer! She's like one of my bestest friends ever, and when her story gets 30 reads, and 5 votes I'll update again! SO GO READ!

Anyway, you guys know about camp and yada yada yada............. Nothing much to say except vote/comment/fan!

Follow me on twitter: @Horan_for_life. Follow Kelly on twitter: @KellyStone13

I love you, my lovelies!

xx, Emily