.::CHAPTER 4- Exploring::.

ORDINARYღ CHAPTER 4

====================

(RICKY'S POV)

Click, click, click

I am sitting on the couch on my laptop, searching the web with Kian on the other couch editing his video. It is a Saturday, so it was his turn to post a video for Our 2nd Life channel. Then there was pounding on the front door.

"That's Andrea and Val," Kian tells me without even looking up from his screen. I put my laptop on the coffee table and get up from the couch. I stretch my arms and walk to the door. I unlock the door and open it. There I see Andrea staring right at my soul, literally.

"Uh, heeyyy," I greet Andrea. 

"Hey," she responds as she walks in. Behind her was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. I grin as I invite her in.

"Thanks," she says softly as she slowly walks in. I shut the front door while Andrea turns to me.

"I'd like to introduce you to Valerie," Andrea says. 

"Hello Valerie, welcome to LA, I'm Ricky." I say kindly, bowing down at her. She giggles and Andrea punches my shoulder for my attention

"Where's the rest of the boys?" Andrea asks. I look around with my head.

"Well, Kian is in the living room editing, I think Jc is sleeping with Wishbone, Sam doing something, and I think Connor is in his room." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, well I have to go yell at Connor for not telling you guys that we were coming," Andrea argues walking away. Valerie stands, looking around with her eyes.

"Well, our apartment is yours," I tell Valerie, returning to the living room on my laptop.

VALERIE'S POV

Ricky leaves, leaving me alone in the front entrance. I guess I'm going to go walk around. He literally said 'Our apartment is yours' so I'm going to listen. I shuffle around the corner of the entrance hallway into a living room. I see Ricky on his laptop, and Andrea cuddling with her boyfriend, Kian. Kian was on his laptop with Andrea looking at his laptop screen.

I walk slowly through the living room. Then Kian and Ricky both stare at me.

"I-i'm just going t-to explore," I sputter them. They both still stare. "I m-mean, if t-that's ok." Then they both look at each other and laugh. What was so funny?

"Just messing with you," Kian says. "Go ahead." I calm a little and finishe my walk though the living room. I see a stairway, but I skip it and goe right to the kitchen. Then I see and guy that has a snapback on and a piercing on his lip sitting at the table eating a sandwich. He looks up at me.

"U-uh, hi. I'm Andrea's friend," I tell him.

"Hi." he says with a mouth full and continues eating. I turn around and go to the stairs. I run up the stairs and I enter the first room on the right. I slowly open the door and see a guy with a dog. I think his name was Jc and the dog named Wishbone, if I heard correctly. I slowly close the door again. I pass empty rooms then stand in front of a door at the end of the big hallway. I turn the knob very slowly and push the door open slowly as well.

CONNOR'S POV

I continue reading Fault in Our Stars. I start to get a bit emotional. Then I hear the door open, looking away from my book and glancing up at the door. There I see Valerie. She squeaks and shuts the door.

"Sorry I should have knocked!" She says through the door. I chuckle.

"No it's fine! I'm just reading," I tell her, wiping my eyes so it didn't look like that i was getting teary from the book. I sit up and close my book. Valerie re-enters the room, her cheeks painted red. She's embarrassed. 

"Sorry, I was just exploring through the house, R-Ricky told me too," she explains to me. I grin at her, making her grin back.

"Oh, yeah I was just reading. I thought you were coming like in an hour." It was currently about 10 am. She nods and looks down at her fingernails, peeling her purple nail polish. Then she looks up and stares at my book next to me.

"I love that book, it's very good," she tells me in a low, shy voice.

"You already read it?" I ask. She nods.

"You get a lot of feels and emotions," Valerie warns me.

"Yeah, I'm going through them. It is a very good book so far. I just started reading it a few days ago, and I'm almost done." She sits on my bed and reaches for the book. She grabs it and skims through it. Then she stops at a page.

"This is my favorite part," she tells me, pointing at a sentence in the book. I scoot next to her and read the paragraph. It was hard reading the small paragraph because I'm right by a beautiful girl, and it gives me the chills and lots of feels. I finish off the paragraph. 

"Wow," I tell her and I look up. I stare at her for a moment, taking in her small button noise, pink lips, brown eyes, until she looks up and realizes I was looking at her. I turn my gaze away and get up, stretching. I smile

"Do you want to go downstairs and get something to eat?" I ask her as I feel my stomach growl. She smiles and nods putting the book on the bed. She gets up and smoothes her denim coat. I hear someone running down the hallway, down to the stairs, but I ignore it.

We both walk out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

=====AUTHOR'S NOTE=====

Another chapter done! I hope you enjoyed! Also I want to give a shout out to my editor XxHappyxX. Make sure to go check her out! She wrote a really good book about 1D, so if you like them, you should definitely go read her book.  I will post chapter 5 sometime this week.

Much Love <3