.::CHAPTER 5- Saturday::.

ORDINARYღ CHAPTER 5

====================

JC'S POV

I get up from bed, causing Wishbone to jump. Wishbone lays back down as I put my tie dyed shirt on. I walk out of my room and decide to go in Connor's. I walk to the door and peek through the crack in the door. I see Connor and Valerie, my girl. Well, not yet. Then Connor gets up from his bed and stretches. Valerie does to, and they both walk towards the door. I quickly run down the hallway downstairs.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

VALERIE'S POV

It was just 10:30 am, and we were already ordering pizza.

"1 large cheese, 1 large pepperoni, and a box of bread sticks," Kian says through his cell. We ended up ordering pizza because we didn't want to make our own food. Come on, it is a Saturday.

"What do you mean your cars are broken?" Kian yells through the phone. "F*ck you," and he hangs up.

"What happened?" Andrea asks.

"They thought that our order was to large, than started to make excuses," Kian responds. Jc laughs

"Well, make sure we never order from Pizza Hut again," Jc jokes. Ricky searches on his phone 'Pizza places in LA'.

"I found one called 800 Degrees," Ricky reads from his phone.

"Well lets call there, I'm starving," Connor begs. Ricky dials the number.

"Hello? Yes, we want delivery. Okay great. 2 large pizzas, 1 cheese and the other pepperoni. Ok, 25 minutes," Ricky continues to talk through the phone and tells them their address. Then he hangs up and does something on his phone.

"Who else are you calling?" Sam asks.

"Oh, i'm just saving this to my contacts," Ricky responds. I have just been standing behind everybody, listening, so I take the guts to talk.

"What do you guys, and ladies, want to do?" Kian asks

"Well, we can play a game to pass time," I answer. Everyone turns to me like I was an alien.

"We can play jenga," Ricky suggests. Everyone laughs. "What?"

"The last time you played Jenga, it got dirty," Andrea responds. He chuckles.

"We can play life?" Sam suggests. Everyone says yes in unison.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

CONNOR'S POV

 Since there were only 4 cars that we could find for Life, Jc, Kian, Andrea, and Sam were playing. Ricky really wanted to play Jenga so Valerie, Ricky, and I are playing Jenga. I carefully push a block that was on the bottom, making the tower shake. Then, I carefully push it that it slips right out. The tower was literally standing on one block. 

"Fall, fall, fall," Ricky keeps chanting. I place the block right on top, and the tower still stands. I move my hands away from the tower and leans back on my chair. Ricky glares at me like he was about to kill someone and that someone would be me. I chuckle.

"Go, your turn," I tell Ricky, pointing at the tower. Ricky gives me the middle finger and gets up to look around the tower. Across from me was Valerie, who is whispering to me to shake the table. I nod. 

"Aha, I found one!" Ricky exclaims. He pushes one from the middle of the tower, which causes the tower to jiggle.

"Shh, shh, shhh," Ricky mumbles as he concentrates. Then when the tower shook, I shook the table so that it would look like that the tower did it. With Ricky's piece sticking out of the tower, the tower went down.

"Crap!" Ricky screams. Valerie laughs. Then the doorbell rings. 

"I got it!" Kian calls, flicking the game board off the coffee table.

"Kian! I was winning!" Jc yells. 

"Shh," Kian hushes Jc. Kian grabs the money on the coffee table and runs to the front door. Kian enters the living room with boxes. Andrea moves everything from the coffee table and Kian places the boxes in a row. He carefully opens the boxes as says what they are.

"We have cheese, pepperoni, and bread sticks," he anounces. "Dig in!" Everyone gets up from the floor, or chairs, and grabs a slice.

"I'm going to get the paper plates," Sam says. He walks to the kitchen and comes back with paper plates. He passes one out to everyone. I take my plate and grab two pieces of cheese pizza. I sit down on the couch and start eating.

"Do we have anything to drink?" Ricky asks.

"Water," Jc says with his mouth full.

"I can go get Arizonas or something," Valerie says. Everyone agrees. 

"I'l go with her," Andrea calls, putting her plate down on the side table. 

ANDREA'S POV

"I'll go with her," I call before anyone else does. I place my plate down on the side table and grab my keys. I leave the building with Valerie.

We enter my car, I turn it on, and I drive.

"What do think about the guys?" I ask with curiosity. Valerie turns to me

"They are all pretty nice," she responds and turns on the radio.

"I wanted to ask if you want to go to Digitour with us." She looks towards me with her eyebrows up. She doesn't know what Digitour is, doesn't she?

"Of course I'll go," she answers. I'm shocked. She knows?

"H-have you ever gone?" I ask. She nods

"I went with one of my good friends that I met in New York Katia (A/N It's pronounced Kate-ia)," she responds. Katia, Katia... Oh course from the YouTube channel KatiaKthulhu. She does funny skits, and she hosts everything, like Vidcon.  I have met her before and she is really funny.

I park in front of a convenience store and we both get out of the car. We enter the store, ringing the bell above the door.  We walk to the back isle and open the fridge. We both grab as much Arizona teas as we can. I carefully walk to the cashier, trying not to drop any. I get an amazing relief in my arms when I place all of the Arizonas on the counter. Val also places the teas on the counter.

The cashier lady looks shocked. She scans all 28 cans. Yes 28. We got 28 so at least everyone can have four. There will most likely be left overs, but I can take some home as well. 

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

We got back to the guys apartments carrying heavy bags. I push open the doors and run to the couch, dropping all the bags on Kian.

"Ahh!" he groans, feeling how heavy the bags were. Val places her bags by Kian. "What did you buy, rocks?" I shake my head no. I open a bag and he looks inside.

"Why did you get so much?" Connor laughs. 

"So that I could take some home," I respond. Ricky laughs.

"Also, Valerie is coming with us to Digitour!" I exclaim.

CONNOR'S POV

"Also, Valerie is coming with us to Digitour!" Andrea exclaims. What? No, no. What if I embarrass myself in front of her or something. A whole 1 1/2 days with her...

=====AUTHOR'S NOTE=====

Chapter 5 completed! I hope you enjoy! Also Katia will be a new character in the story. I'll post chapter 6 sometime this week as well!

Much Love <3