In Too Deep

Chapter 12

I apologize for the long wait! I got a new phone and had trouble logging in but I'm back!

Azul's POV

(Azul's Swim Suit ^^^^)

I dove underwater, ignoring the burning need for air. Lately I've just been living in the lake near our territory. Yes I sneak away to get there, but I couldn't care any less.

When I resurfaced I brushed my brown hair back out of my face and took a deep breath. My eyes closed as I allowed my skin to soak up he warmth from the sun. I needed this.

The wind blew against my back, indicating a storm was coming. I opened my eyes and smiled, I loved it here. I could be alone. I didn't have to be the desperately needed Alpha. Having Chase here has helped. We rule this pack together. Alpha Male and Alpha Female.

After I passed out a few days ago, Chase brought me to the pack doctor and he hooked me up to some machines. It didn't take long for me to wake up, I had to explain everything to Theon. I still have the mark in my wrist where the IV went in. Everything is fine.

I heard faint barking and howling in the distance, and I focused my hearing on it. I didn't recognize the wolf. Rogue.

I ringed the water out of my hair and took off running towards the wolf. My swim suit hugged my body tightly, making it slightly difficult to run. I ignored it though, and when I rounded a corner there was a pure white wolf. It sat next to a tree and howled again, making me tilt my head curiously. What is it doing?

The wolf was seemingly smaller then most wolves, however it didn't look to be dirty. It was pure white without a single speck of dirt on its fur. It tilted it's head slightly, I only caught a glimpse of its face. Bright piercing blue eyes.

The wolf howled again, cocking it's head to the side as if it were listening to something. When nothing replied, a small whimper slipped from its mouth.

What does it want?

The wind switched directions, but I noticed too late. My scent blew in its direction and the white wolves head whipped towards me. My eyes locked with its.

Shit.

I stepped forward and held out my hands, signaling that I meant no harm.

"Who are you?" Goddess my voice was too hard. Fricking Alpha genes. The wolf gave a low growl as I stepped closer, I held out my hands more and shook my head. "I'm not here to hurt you. But you are pretty close to my territory."

Without hesitation, the wolf darted behind a tree  and shifted back into human form. A young girl came out, with clothes on, and a young wolf hugged tightly to her chest.

 A young girl came out, with clothes on, and a young wolf hugged tightly to her chest

Native American.

"Sorry I was just looking for my puppy." She murmured, her head lowered down and she kissed the top of the pups head.

"What's your name?"

"Rain. This is my puppy Timber."

"He's very cute Rain, but where's your family?" She paused for a moment, thinking hard for her family. Then her eyes started to water and she looked up at me.

"Rogues. They attacked my family. My pack."

"Oh I'm so sorry hon, what's your packs name?"

"It's The Shimmering Howl Pack."

"That pack is in Mexico.."

"Not in Mexico, but close to the border."

"Oh, that makes more sense." The girl grinned up at me her eyes lighting up.

"Have you seen my big brother?"

"No.. what's his name?"

"Corbin."

"No im sorry, but I'll keep an eye out for him."

"Great! He looks just like me except bigger!"

"Okay." I chuckled, amused by her love to talk.

Rain smiled up at me, then her eyes darted towards behind me. Her eyes widened and she stumbled backwards, her mouth open it and closing like she wanted to say something. Her hand outstretched and she pointed behind me.

Timber growled and then whimpered, hiding behind her.

I turned around only to see a wolf shifting into human form. The wolf was Chase. His eyes locked onto Rains and he growled.

"Rogue."

"Because if you." Rains response stunned me, she spat those words out and her eyes darkened.

"Oh please-"

"You killed my parents Alpha." She put so much venom into those words. It was scary to me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me Greyson."

"Wait-"

"We trusted you!"

She thought Chase was Greyson..?