Faking It

It's been 7 months since the death of my twin sister. It's been 7 months since my parents even acknowledged my existence or their own existence for that matter. It's been 7 months since I smiled.

A year before my sisters death my parents uprooted us to Beverly Hills from Ohio. They say it's because of my dads law firm opening here but I know that it's because they thought Annabelle could make friends since back home she only had me and her boyfriend.

My twin sister Annabelle and I, Leigh-Anne, are-were-complete opposites. Annabelle was more reserved, some might even say antisocial. She was always drawing whether it was a flower or some random person she saw and wanted to capture their essence,as she would say. She's only let a few people into her life them being: me,my parents, and her boyfriend Ashton. I on the other hand am not reserved at all I'm outgoing and charismatic, lets not forget the fact that I can't even draw a decent heart and I will allow anyone into my life-I've learned my mistakes from that-and we're just two different people.

I always choose to avoid how my sister lost her life and since I'm starting my junior year in high school I don't want to carry it with me forever. I'm trying to get back to me but that seems so much harder than it looks but in reality life's all about faking it.