Part II

"So, suddenly the Underworld is impulsive instead of discreet? They've been without a Source all this time and...." Paige began to rant.

Leo cut her off, saying, "And in chaos too. Have you happened to notice how many demons and warlocks have been attacking lately?"

"Three alone in the last two-hours," Phoebe answered.

"About twenty in the past two weeks," Piper added.

"Thank God for cell phones and speaker phones when the Power of Three is needed long distance," Phoebe said. "Speaking of phones, I better call my boss, Elise, and tell her I'm sick; because I'm not going in to work with everything happening here. My deadline isn't 'til tomorrow anyway," Just then a text message appeared on Phoebe's phone. "Speak of the devil! Guess who that's from,"

"Sorry to make you miss work again sweetie," Paige told her.

"It's okay... family comes first remember," replied Phoebe as she looked to Paige, and they exchanged grins.

"Okay it's 1:00pm," Piper announced as the Grandfather clock chimed. "Phoebe, call Elise real fast; I'm going to the herbal shop to get a good supply of everything we need for making potions. Paige, can you orb me there real quick?"

"The Elders are calling," Leo announced as he heard a summoning jingle from Up There.

"Do they know anything?" asked Piper.

"Actually, they want Paige to go up with me," Leo announced after listening intently.

"Really? Why?" Paige asked, somewhat nervously.

"I don't know," Leo stated.

"Well, let's go then," said Paige.

"They say for you to orb yourself up there," Leo told her

"I can't," She replied.

"Well, you can now," Leo informed her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... I thought you were going to orb me to the herbal shop?" Piper reminded her sister.

"The Elders want her now," Leo stated.

"Sorry Piper, gotta go," Paige told her, and she orbed out.

Piper turned and tried to plead with her husband. "Okay then, Leo, you can drop me off and then go up,"

"I'm sorry honey, but I have to go now," Leo said, as a summoning jingle was heard again, and orbed out with a guilty smile.

"Leo!!!" Piper screamed in anger as he left. As Phoebe looked on, she suddenly saw Piper orb out of place and back in on her own.

"Now you're orbing by yourself?" asked Phoebe.

"I guess so. I'm going to miss having the extra power once I have my baby," Piper said.

"And what about the kicking and nausea?" Phoebe reminded her. Piper just looked at her. "Okay it was a dumb question I admit. But the dumbfounded look on your face was worth it," Phoebe giggled.

"Ha ha, very funny sis" Piper stated. "Now I'm going to try and orb again,"

"Do you think you can?" Phoebe asked.

"I was a whitelighter for a day when my baby switched my powers, remember?" Piper retorted. "I think I still have it down pat. Now I just have to tap into the baby's powers and...." [She orbed out and didn't reappear].

"Piper!" Phoebe called.

"Up in the attic!" hollered Piper. Phoebe went up to check on her.

"Who needs Leo and Paige? I've got my baby," Piper said.