Part XIII

The sisters and Leo all got to their feet and turned toward their family spirits.

"Thank you so much," Paige told all of them. Patty, Prue, and Melinda Warren then stepped forward, becoming tangible. "The Power of Three has far surpassed my own expectations, my dear daughters. And another generation is along the way I see, Piper," Melinda Warren stated.

"If it's a girl, we're naming her Melinda Prudence," Piper announced.

"Of course it will be a girl, Piper. That's what this family always has," Grams assured her, as Prue looked to her sisters and winked, knowing the truth herself.

"My babies, you've accomplished and defeated the greatest evil the world has ever known. My guardianship is always with you, along with the rest of us. I love you my dear children," Patty said as she, Melinda Warren, and Grams stepped back into the spiritual barrier.

"The Power of Three will set us free. Even though I've left you all, you all found your ways and destroyed the worst evil we've ever faced before," Prue told her little sisters.

"We couldn't have done it without all of your help, sis," Paige informed Prue.

"No, Paige, we couldn't have come this far without you. You are the reason that the world is safe again... well, as safe as it's going to get from evil. But you're the reason that Piper and Phoebe are still here... the reason why Piper and Leo are having the next generation of magic. All together, you are Charmed. Something I held close to my heart while I was alive. Now, I'm here with all the rest of the Halliwell Witches to guide you. Blessed be, dear sisters," Prue finished as she stepped back through the spiritual wall.

"Blessed be," The family spirits intoned.

"Blessed be," Leo and the girls replied, as swirls of spiritual light ascended back up toward the Heavens.

"Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hitting the pillow. I have to work in the morning," Phoebe reminded them.

"We just vanquished the most powerful Source known and met half the bloodline of our family. How can you go to sleep?" Paige questioned.

"Just like me. This baby's done worn me out with all the magic usage and cramps, and OWWW!!!" Piper cried as she clutched her abdomen.

"What happened?" everyone asked.

"My little angel just used my kidney as a pillow to fluff," Piper answered, clearly in pain.

"Let's go to bed dead-eye orber," Piper suggested to her husband. Phoebe attempted to beat them both down the steps, but the baby decided to orb Leo and Piper to their room instead.

"Hey! That's against whitelighter regulations, Leo! Who said you could orb?" Phoebe complained.

"I didn't orb," Leo defended himself.

"I was thinking so strongly about the bedroom, the baby orbed us there," Piper explained. "Now stop being a sore ass and go to bed 'Static'," Piper voiced.

"Good night to you too, 'hormonally challenged one'," Phoebe retorted as they both smiled at one another.

After the others had gone to bed, Paige began to clean up some of the mess left behind from the vanquishing. One of the things that had been knocked over was the Book of Shadows and the pedestal it was on. As she picked it up, she opened it to the "Animal Conjuring" spell. At the bottom of the page, a small speck of spiritual light floated over the paper and wrote, "Thank you, sis- 'Super Witch'." As Paige closed the Book and held it to her chest, she repositioned the ambo stand vertically, setting the Book of Shadows upon it. As Paige walked away to pick up some more of the attic, and of course fix it all, including the stained glass windows, with the "Vanishing Spell," the Triquetra on the Book's cover glowed brightly- showing that the Power of Three would live on to see yet another day of fighting and conquering evil.