1

"Morado binigay kay Maraguinot and it goes long and the De La Salle Lady Spikers have won their tenth UAAP Volleyball Championship"

Its been months after the heatbreaking loss last season 79 and season 80 is fast approaching. Actually, everybody's very excited this season even though the team lost a lot of key players. They are very eager and hungry to go get the crown back to Katipunan.

Bea was eating lunch with some of the Lady Eagles when she heard Ish shouting.

"Bei!"

"Yes, Ish?"

"Punta ka daw BEG, pinapatawag ka daw ni Coach Tai." Ish said while catching his breath.

"Nako po, did you go out again last night?" Maddie asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

"Hala ka ate Bei, double training ka daw mamaya" Jules chuckled.

Bea rolled her eyes at her friends and turned her attention back to Ish.

"Bakit naman daw? And, now na daw ba?"

"Kahit later daw when you're free na but I really don't know the reason eh, pinapasabi lang ni ate Mowns sakin kanina nung nagkita kami sa BEG."

"Okay then, thanks Ish!" Bea waved her hand at her friend and turned her attention back to her food when Ish left.

"So Bei, lumabas ka nga ulit kagabi? You're with Thirdy no?" Jho teased her friend.

"How did you know it was Thirdy? But yeah we did, but I don't think coach will be mad because of that. I didn't miss the curfew naman eh and we didn't drink." Bea reasoned out.

"It's just a guess. Well maybe he was just worried about you. Nagpaalam ka ba?" Jho asked.

"Actually, I didn't. I really thought we were just gonna talk outside Eliazo but he decided to go somewhere else." Bea shrugged.

"Bea, napapadalas na labas niyo ni Thirds ah. Iba na yan." Maddie teased her friend.

"Mads, alam mo na ganyan talaga sa simula. Ikaw Bea ha, baka nagkakagusto ka na kay Thirds. Pero, I mean who wouldn't? Thirdy is a nice guy." Jho answered while raising her eyebrows at Bea.

"Of course not! We're just friends ano ba kayo." Bea said while laughing at their antics.

The group went silent after what Bea said. Jules looked at her ate Bea and smiled because she thought of something.

"Ate Bei, you know, bagay nga kayo ni Thirdy. Para kayong mga baby Phenoms. Oops. nabasa ko lang yun sa twitter." Jules said while laughing and teasing her ate Bea.

"Baby Phenoms? That's cute ha, Jules. Kasi diba Thirdy is making his name in basketball like his kuya and si ate Aly naman super close kayo tapos ang galing mo rin maglaro. You're both making your own names in different sports! Ay bet!" Jho said while snapping her fingers in the air.

The three laughed and high fived each other except for Bea, who was trying to withhold her laughter from the foolishness of her friends, rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"Bea, sinasabi namin sayo ha, tell us if nagbago na yang isip mo about Thirdy. We're very much willing to help and listen." Maddie said.

"Oo nga ate Bea, we'll be your #1 fans. Tapos we can be called as ninang or president of your fandom babies" Jules replied and winked at Bea.