5

"Good morning sleepy heads!" Maddie shouted entering the room. She was shaking Bea and Kat on the bed to wake them up.

"Mads, ang aga aga pa, let us sleep in peace." Bea said then covered her face with her pillow.

"Trey give them the good news! Baka sakaling mabuhayan ng loob." Maddie said when Therese entered the room. They were outside since coach Tai called for a change of plans. Maddie continued to shake the two until they were both seated on the bed.

"You have afternoon training as planned but pagkatapos ng training, someone will interview some lady eagles lang daw and not sure pa talaga kung sino." Trey explained. Unfortunately, after she told them the news, Bea and Kat went back to sleep.

"Mga antukin talaga tong mga to." Maddie scratched her head then went back to waking them up but after a few more tries, Maddie gave up. The two are already in deep slumber.

"Luto ka nalang ng food, Mads. Gutom na talaga ako eh." Trey replied with a loud voice as if saying that 'since we can't wake you guys up, iinggitin nalang namin kayo.'

"Uy sige, I'll cook nalang. Parang gusto ko ng tapa at pancake." Maddie said while touching her tummy. Maddie is known for being a good cook so most of the time, she's the one planning on what they're going to eat.

"Gusto ko rin ng pancake pero with bacon! Tapos scrambled eggs and hotdogs!" Trey exclaimed.

Kat opened her eyes with what she heard. She tried waking Bea up to have her as her back up.

"Uy ang sarap, gusto ko rin magcoffee or orange juice para naman mabuhayan tayo kahit konti" Maddie said while clapping.

"Or you could cook your world class adobo. Grabe namiss ko na yun ah!" Trey said while looking at Maddie, pouting. They were finalizing on what to cook when they suddenly heard someone speaking.

"Bea, huy." Kat was shaking Bea to wake her up. "Narinig mo ba yun, ang sarap ng lulutuin nila. Gising ka na please, gutom na ako." Kat said. 

Bea immediately sat then stared at them and pouted, "Please lutuan niyo na rin kami ni Kitty ng food." Kat also looked at the two and pouted.

"Jusko naman, pagkain lang pala magpapagising sa dalawang to. Sige na nga." Trey can't help but laugh at the sight infront of her.

"Not you tho, Trey. Baka masunog not only the food but buong bahay pag ikaw nagluto." Bea replied.

Therese looked at Bea with disbelief. "Hoy Isabel Beatriz, para sabihin ko sayo, masarap ako magluto no!" Trey said.

"Trey, wala kang naloloko dito. We all know how you almost burned the pancake you cooked last time sa dorm." Kat said while chuckling.

"Aba edi sige. No food for the both of you." Trey said while crossing her arms. The two stared at her with wide eyes and said, "Uy, Trey. We're just kidding. You're the best cook ever!" Then they tried to envelop Trey with a hug. They all laughed.

"Okay fine fine. Please don't sleep na. We'll be going back to Ateneo after. We have training pa." Maddie said.

"Yes maam!" Bea and Kat stood up and saluted to Maddie. All of them laughed and went downstairs to eat.