Chapter 1

A/N Thoughts=italic

Warning: There are some brutal scenes (?), a bit of foul language and mention of near suicide!

Y/N POV

Let me introduce myself before we begin. I'm Lee Y/N, cousin of Lee Soonkyu aka Sunny and I'm 24 years old. I haven't seen my cousin since I was 14 years old, because I trained in the Special Forces in America for nearly 10 years and mastered the art of fighting and gunmanship. I'm the captain of a four headed team and we specialized in protecting celebrities. Our new mission, is to secure and watch over the idols on ISAC. Now let's begin.

Dong Min, Hae Won, Myung Dae and myself sat inside our truck, on the way to where the ISAC was held. We stopped right in front of the building and got out. There were already a lot of paparazzi waiting for some Idols to arrive, who would only come in 1 to 2 hours. We went inside the building and were greeted by a man I his late 40th. He wore a black suit and had a gun holstered on his belt. Around his neck hung an ID pass, as to identify him, his name was Oh Suck Chin and he was the security director of the stadium.

"You must be the special forces team! I'm Oh Suck Chin and the security director of the stadium. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, smiling at all of us.

"That's right, Sir! I'm the captain of the team, Lee Y/N and this are my team mates, Song Dong Min, the brain of our operations, Shin Hae Won, the seductress and pilot, and Kim Myung Dae the muscle power. It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Sir." I said and bowed down, followed by the other three.

"We prepared you a room for your mission, follow me." He said and walked away, with us following.

As we walked, all of us watched our surroundings for something unusual, which we didn't find. Not long after, we arrived at the room.

"There are some security passes for you on that table, so you can move around freely. Oh, and if you need anything, just ask me or the staff." He said smiling and left us alone inside the room.

We began setting everything up, right away. Lucky for us, this room was one of their security rooms, so Dong Min just needed to pluck in his laptop and we could see everything and everyone inside the stadium, on his screen. Hae Won and Myung Dae started to pluck some of our gear on them. Both took their guns and ear plucks and went out of the room to look around the building. I, on the other hand, stayed inside the room and thought of where we would be positioned best.

As the two of them returned, I had a plan made out.

"Okay, guys. Let me tell you were to position yourselves. Dong Min, you're staying here, watch what happens through the cameras and keep us updated. Hae Won, you and Myung Dae are going undercover in the crowd, either one on one side of the stadium. I'm going up to the ceiling and keep watch from there. Any questions?" I asked, after briefing them and received no's.

"Good. Now go!" I told them and grabbed my gear, two guns, some throwing knives, a binocular, some snacks and my climbing gear.

I went outside the room and towards my position. On the way, I saw some Idols already arriving, but didn't pay them any more attention and continued walking. I arrived right in the middle of the stadium in no time and began putting on my climbing gear. Once I finished, I grabbed the throwing hook and shot it up to the ceiling. I clipped my belt to the rope and pushed a button on my wrist, making me shoot up to the ceiling. I made myself comfortable, once I'm up and to my binocular and looked down at all the people entering.

It was half an hour later that I heard Dong Min tell me something.

"Boss, someone you know just arrived outside the building." He said, making me look confused at the entrance of the hall.