Xena's POV

Friday came and so the girls went laser tagging, unknowingly being followed by Dylan and his friends.

Girls night out is the best night of the entire week. We are only allowed to go out 2 nights a month and sometimes not all of us can show up. But tonight was the one night we all got the permission. During laser tag me and the gang will either stick together or we will split up and tackle as many people as possible. And we all know who lasts the longest. Em. And she always somehow comes with a date while sam and Dee have a one night stand with some random player or worker.

XENA LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!

I turn around to see Dylan looking at me with a laser gun in his hand.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I shout at him over the music and laser sounds.

And then he shoots. I start walking past him trying to lean on a wall to wait for my friends. And suddenly Dylan gets shot by no other than emerald herself.

HEY. I KNOW YOU. YOU'RE THE GUY WHO HAS HAD THE HOTS ON XENA FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG. TOO BAD. YOUR OUT. GET TO THE SIDELINES BITCH.

AT this point I'm dying laughing. He looks so pissed but then looks happy with a mischievous look. He starts walking towards me.

IS THIS THE SIDELINES. I WOULDN'T KNOW IVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE OR LOST. ESPECIALLY TO A GIRL.

Oh this guy got some nerve to talk to me like that. But then again hes kinda cute. But still pissed me off.

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT NO ONE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT

I THINK IM PRETTY CUTE AND I THOUGHT YOU WOULD THINK THE SAME.

I start smirking. Please stop mouth. Oh no here comes the full on grin i cant control.

YOU DO. HA I TOLD YOU.

NO I DONT

He swings around pinning me to the wall. His face merely inches away from mine. He smelled so manly. Oh i wanted to kiss him. Mostly beacause the only people who have pinned me to a wall was my ex boyfriends. He started leaning in. His lips finally planted on mine, passionate and hungry. I give in and kiss him back. His tongue touches my lips asking for entrance, i allow. Im barely breathing. I feel as if i could pass out any moment from lack of oxygen.

Suddenly he pushes me away. IM SORRY BUT I CANT GO ANY FARTHER UNLESS YOU WILL BE MY GIRLFRIEND.

What can i say, i want him.

YES LET ME TELL THE GANG AND ILL MEET YOU AT YOUR CAR.

I run to find the others. I find all 3 talking and giggling like little girls in the corner.

HEY GUYS I GOTTA GO ILL CATCH YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW.

YA WE KNOW WE SAW.

LITTLE XENA GET TO HAVE HER VIRGINITY REMOVED

REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION

DOUBLE UP JUST IN CASE

DO TELL ME IS IT A ONE NIGHT STAND OR A FROM NOW ON THING BECAUSE WHOS THAT HOT LESBIAN CHICK HE HANGS OUT WITH.

All my friends saw wow i wonder who else knows.

I dont know.if this is good or not leave comments and no hate mail unless you word it nicely