Dylan's POV

As we are getting into my truck to go to my house Dee and Sam run up to the truck and throw a back pack through my window.
"We clearly won't be needing this so..." Dee starts to say but Sam cuts her off.
"We thought you guys might be able to use it. Don't open it till you are on the road Xena and don't let Dylan see till you are in the room." They start giggling uncontrollably. What could possibly be so funny.
"I would love to stay and play your games but we need to go. I have something I need to take care of," gesturing towards my crotch. I start to hand the bag back to them but Xena takes it from me and starts to un zip it. "Bye guys."

Xena starts smirking and giggling every time she would dig deeper into the bag. I need to know what's in it. "What is so funny? What is in there?"

"Its a surprise. Are your parents going to be home?"

"No they are never home before midnight."

"In that case I will be changing in the back seat. No peaking. "
Good God that girl. I cant even look at her without getting a boner. And right now with me knowing we are actually going to fuck, my dick is so high I feel like it is going to rip off and fly into the air like a jet.

I really have the urge to look in the rear view mirror and see what exactly she is changing into but i cant break my promise. I cant break her trust just yet. I have to figure out how good she is. If shes not good then bye bye Xena.