Chapter 4

*tweeks POV*
I must've dosed off because 20 minutes later starks pond was in view.I stepped out of the vehicle and took a deep breath,the evenings winter air tickling the tip of my nose.Hugging my chest my eye twitched as my gaze fell upon Craig.

"C-Craig!what are w- GAHH!! We doing h-here?!"I shrieked. Maybe he was going to kill me,or throw me in the pond and leave me to die. Or ditch me here to freeze!!

"I figured we could just chill here tweekers.You're to much of a spazz for parties."He grinned,resting his thumbs through his belt loops.

Oh.God damnit anxiety!!

I blushed and bit my lip, glancing around the icy scene. Luckily it was too dark otherwise Craig would see me turning into the red hulk. The silence cued me to waltz over to the bench and sit on it,staring at the pond wistfully.It was a beautiful pond, the ice glazed over thick enough for young children to ice skate on.The moon lit the ice like it was a dance floor, shimmering it like a disco ball.Snow Banks danced a-crossed the open field which made me smile,reminding me of little piles of sugar I'd make when I was on break at the coffee shop.

I paused.

Craig was now sitting an inch away from me,leaning against my shoulder for his bodies support.I took a deep breath and swallowed the lump which had formed in my throat.The excitement of his presence had sent my arms aflame with goosebumps.

"Tweekers,you doin okay?"Craig questioned,the look on his face bright with concern.

"F-Fine craig!!j-jus-AHH!t-taking in the amazing v-view.."I smiled sheepishly,chewing on my lip.

Dont be a freak,don't mess this up for yourself.He'll run away from you.SPAZZ!DON'T BE A FUCKING SPAZZ!!!

*Craigs pov*

craigs cell:
He said he was fine,he lied.

After asking poor tweakers if he was okay he claimed to be,then Burst out into a total panic attack.I did my best to comfort him,wrapped myself around him.Told him it was going to be okay..But whatever it was,was to strong..Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting with him in the emergency room right now...and no,he's not conscious..:(

tweeks mom:

I'm on my way.

((HEY GUYS!!sorry I haven't updated in forever :(( I've been soooo busy oml,but I'll definitely be updating alot more now since summers here,I have plenty of time.Just bare with me people!!I'm still here :D