Chapter 5

*Tweeks pov*

"Tweek!!"

I could hear my mother yell from the doorway.Though my eyes wouldn't open and my mouth wouldn't move,I could still hear my surroundings.

Darkness.

Yknow,I wasn't very surprised with the darkness that surrounded me.It consumed my soul everyday,even if it wasn't visible.So for me,this wasn't new.All I remember before fainting was the thoughts I was having.Stress induced pulses were flying through my brain,sending my soul in a spiraling panic. I screamed,feeling hot tears roll down my face.It was so dark,the feeling was consuming so much of my energy.I couldn't open my eyes or my mouth,I was too weak. My body felt icy cold.

"Tweek!"

I paused,looking around through the darkness.It thickened like black smoke,spiraling around like a moist fog.

A light.I could see a light.It was bright, a Beautiful bright white.And then...

Him.

I could see his face.His blue hat resting ever so carefully on his head,only a patch of his black hair being revealed as it rested over the left side of his eye.His eyes shone with concern,his arm resting against my cool cheek.

I smiled.

The fact that craig had been there through the whole thing,was absolutely heartwarming. He stayed,which is more than most people would ever do for me. The room started fogging up with darkness again.I clutched his arm with support,knowing I wouldn't have much time left until the light would soon fade again.

"Stay.."I muttered,glancing up into his blue eyes once more.

He paused,parting his lips to speak as his voice cracked softly.

"I will tweekers,I will."

I smiled,then faded into the dark depths of my mind.

((Will b updating again tomorrow!bare with me with shortish chapters,they'll be updated consistently. x3 Love ya NERDS!!))