Anything for Books

Anything for Books

There is this girl who is very fond of reading books and always asked her parents to buy all the latest and expensive books.

 Day by day, she read and read and read.

One night, she was sleeping in her tiny bed as she was a smoking urbs appeared and asked the girl if she believe in God.

The girl said yes.

“Do you like reading or do you even read a bible? “

“No. And I never wanted to read it. “

“But you said you believe in God. “

“I do, and that's enough. “

If you are to choose between God and books in the world, which will it be important for you?

 “Books. “

The urbs smiled and vanished.

 In the next morning, the girl went to her school and it’s the day were their religion teacher visits their class. The girl opened her bible book though she never read it. Suddenly, the teacher asked her to read a verse but when she tried to read it she couldn't find and discovered that the contents are not about the bible!!But a famous lines from her favorite books. She checked the cover of the bible and it’s really her bible. Her classmate lend his own bible but when she tried to read it again another lines from her favorite book was only written on the contents of the book. The teacher snapped the book in her hand and she read it. But this time, it’s more terrifying because the words that came out from the teacher's mouth are not even the words from the bible but tales from one of her books at home!

She run away and went to church but no matter how much she ran she couldn't go near in the church.

 Then she asked herself.

What am I searching for? Who? Who? I am lost.

I FORGOT! I know it’s in here inside me...but I couldn't remember what it is!”

Then the urbs of a woman appeared again.

“Why are you crying I thought you love books so much and never wanted to acknowledge GOD in your LIFE?

 It's him. It's him what I'm looking for.

 Let me remember!

 The girl keep shouting and shouting and shouting. Then once again the girl was back to her classroom and all of her classmates and her teacher were looking and waiting her to read the verse from the bible. She saw the bible in her hands but it took her 10 seconds to open it. She was afraid that the contents wouldn't be the verses and chapters in the bible again.

But then, she remembered God, she put him first in her heart and repent all her sins and love of BOOKS more than HIM. She opened it and smiled

By Jet-jet