Deal.

Raelynn Hardy
___

I waited for Brantley at the airport. Roman didn't want me to come alone so he's here too. I had my head laying on his lap, fixing to fall asleep. We were here two hours early because we didn't know Brantley's plane got delayed until we got here. Great.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when his plane lands." Roman whispers to me.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." I smirk as I got comfortable on his lap.

It was maybe like a hour later when Roman woke me up telling me BG's plane landed. I was still half asleep so he carried me closer to the gate. I watched for BG and when I saw him, I jumped out of Roman's arms into his.

"I missed you like crazy," BG whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "I missed you, too."

+ Four hours before RAW +

"How are you feeling about tonight?" BG asked me as we sat in a cafe for lunch.

I shrugged. "Normal, I guess." I chuckled a bit.

"You don't get nervous?" He asks.

"Sometimes. But we've dealt with the Wyatt's plenty of times before, we sort of know their moves." I answer.

"And this Abigal girl? What about her?" He asks.

"Never seen her at WWE before. Then again, like the SHIELD, the Wyatt's do have a hide out. So maybe she just hangs in there." I shrug.

No one really follows the Wyatt's around. Or the Shield. We both like our privacy. That's about the only thing the Shield and Wyatt's have in common.

"Well, I can't wait to watch you front row again." He smiles that pretty smile.

"I'm glad you're here, honestly." I say, truthfully.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"So you can see how ruthless the Shield are." I wink at him as he lets out a booming laugh.

+ Two hours before RAW +

"Damn. Lookin' good, Rae." Dean compliments.

I smiled at him. I had my usual attire on. My vest wasn't zipped up because I wasn't in the ring yet. I just had it on so I wouldn't forget it later, I always forget it. Plus, Hunter and Steph wants everyone in attire before the show starts tonight. Why? No clue.

"Dean? Can we talk?" Renee walks up.

"Talk or argue?" Dean asks with an attitude and a cocky smirk on his face.

That made me slap him on the back of his head.

"Ow! Rae!" He rubs his head. "Sure, we can talk."

Dean gets up, throws his plate away before walking away with Renee. I look at the boys then make sure they're out of ear-shot.

"$20 bucks they're fucking." I smirk.

"$10 bucks they aren't." Seth smirks.

We stuck out our hands and made the deal. Brantley looks at us.

"Do they always do this?" He asks Roman.

"Pretty much." Roman shurgs while nods.

******