Things To Read

There's Always a Protagonist with Delusions of Starting a Harem

Access: ON WATTPAD

@phiare

Status: Ongoing

Rating: 4/5

Summary:

The single 20 years old, Ye Zhizhou, suddenly found his relatives. Still didn't have time to understand the situation yet, he was mysteriously dying in a car accident. Then also mysteriously not ended up dead, but forcibly bind with a World Saving System.

What is the world saving?Harem destroys world! Preventing harem is the way to save the world!......Ok, stop the harem. After the system's introduction, Ye Zhizhou pull up his lip. In order to return home safely, he decisively began this adventure--it's just like playing a large strategy game.Henceforth, the people MC want to save, he first save. The thing MC want to do, he first do. The little brothers MC want to collect, he first collect. The cliff MC want to jump, he first jump. The homosexual act MC want to engaged, he first......wait, this cannot have. Switch next, switch next.

Blurb:

Hilarious protagonist doing the work I always wanted to do. Stoping harems. It's a delightful journey of a man trying to figure to change the course of fate and wondering how things went wrong. True star vibes but not a carbon copy.

Waiting for You Online

Access: Wattpad

@ayyshadow

Rating: 5/5

 Summary:

At the age of 15, He Jin found himself a "husband" in an online game, their love was filled with loving affection and sweetness. However, because his study is being interfere with, his parent cut off the internet, he didn't even have a chance to said goodbye and have to disappear from the game.8 years later, the online game in the past is about to come out with a revised edition and turned into a virtual reality game. He Jin decide to login again and unexpectedly discover that his "husband" became a powerful player and ranked number one in the whole server, moreover, he have not divorced him!However, the husband that was abandoned by He Jin for eight years, his impression of a pure boy have somehow become.......a little evil?

Review:

It's impossible for me to describe how beautiful this story is. This a different of beauty from Mo Flower or 'Till Death Do Us Part. It's the fluttering you feel in the heart when you are standing in front of a crush. The hot blush you feel spreading across your cheeks as you stutter a confession. It's that type of beauty. This is a story of innocent, pure, and patient love and we are the witness of it.

Lovable Package

Access: Wattpad

Access: Wattpad

@camear1369

Rating: 4/5

Summary:

CP: pampered up to the heavens x lovable squeamish darling, by the day ~Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child.However, he wore the part of a major villain, met the hegemonic male protagonist Ling, oppressed the female protagonist, ultimately not obtaining a good death.As an ideal villain, Su Tang trembled, resolving to ..... act like a spoiled child!One, act spoiled, male protagonist will become soft at once, act spoiled once more, everything will go according to the protagonist.

Review:

If you want the cutest, fluffiest story ever, read this story. Our main character is so innocent and blind to the things that surround him that you can't help but squeal! 

---

So why am I doing this? Because I am lazy and I suck. I have another awesome story that I am waiting to do a serious review on. I just had so many awesome stories that I wanted to share but I don't have the time.  SO I did this instead. I am sorry for those saw what I said earlier. I just did not have time.