chapter 20

The sun is setting and I'm wrapped deep into his arms.  I stare our the window over his shoulder and I'm completely full filled and happy.  He stole my heart.  I felt him shift his eyes were closed.  I touched his face and a smile appeared. My phone started to go off I had no intention to answer it. Nothing was gonna mess up our  moment.  Then it hit me! Fuck I would lose my job if Jared walked in right now.   I tried to move away and he woke up.   Shannon " what's wrong? ".   Me" I need to go "  S"why? ".   Me" I don't wanna have Jared come in I could lose my job and I don't..... ".  Shannon" Baby the door is locked ".  Me" I don't care please let me go ". He held firm and would let me move.   Shannon" calm down its ok, I will protect you ". Me" he's your brother Shannon" Of course nothing will happen to you if I get fired I lose fuckin everything".  S" then i can take care of you ". Me" I don't need anyone to fuckin pay my bills and shit ".  I sat up and grabbed my purse and clothes.   I got to the door and he blocked me in. Me" fuckin move! ". Shannon " please don't be mad at me ".  Me" let me leave ". He pushed his  body on mine and said " I can't let you go..... Please stay ".  Me" if I get fired I lose everything is worked hard for..... I lose you ". He held my arms above my head and kissed my neck moaning making me want him bad.  Shannon " I know, I don't wanna lose you either. Just let go and trust me ". I pulled away from his hold and turned to him wrapping my arms around his body pulling him into me .His body relaxed . He looked down to me and smiled.  Shannon " come back to bed with me ".   I leaned in and kissed his chin.  Me" I have a better idea ". His eyes closed as he said " what's that? ".  I moaned in his neck and said " come and shower with me ".  Shannon " mmmmm I like how you think "