chapter 63

I was just about to fall asleep when my phone went off. I assumed it was Shannon.  I answered it and it was Kim.  K" hey you!  God you wouldn't believe how beautiful Paris is ".  Me" I believe it!  what time is it there?  ".  K" 6 am its early...... the coffee is amazing ". That made me think of shan. I could hear Jared's voice in the background.  K" you there baby".  Me" yea....".  K" I wish you were here with us ".  Jared" cmon I wanna go to breakfast ".  K" ok.... babe I gotta go ".  Me" ok I love you ". K " love you too goodnight ".  Me" have a good one babe".  We hung up and I set my phone and closed my eyes pulling up the covers.    The bed felt cold without him here.   Just about to drift off into dreamland when my phone lit up again.  I answered it and said " Kim? ".   S" I love you ".  Auh fuck my heart exploded.  Me" I love you too.....did you have coffee yet ".   S" no...I just woke up and wanted to hear your voice ".  Me " I wanna be there with you ". He moaned in the phone and I lost my mind.  Me" baby.... don't do that ".  He did it again and said" are you wet for me baby".  Me" maybe ".  S" maybe you should rub that wet pussy and tell me how tell me how good it feels".  Auh fuck! I reached down and rubbed myself and moaned in the phone he growled and it turned me on more. S" mmmmm taste yourself and tell me how good you taste".  I licked my fingers cleaned and said" baby I wish you were her to fuck me".  S" me too...... I gotta go ".  Me" you get me all hot and bothered and now you gotta go? ".  He laughed and said" I have a surprise for you... it should be there in two days".  Me " give me a hint ". S" nope... goodnight baby".  Me" goodnight shan".  Soon after I fell asleep.