Error

(Just realised I forgot to title this ehe :3)

You shudder, and you almost feel like you don't want to turn around. Like something bad will happen if you do.

"I thought I told you..." Natsuki begins to say. "...Not to read it."

Natsuki reaches over your shoulder to grab it off you. "Y'know (y/n) I thought you'd be more respectful than this."

You turn around. Natsuki, is standing there wrapped up in a towel. Immediately you begin to feel kinda weird for being so afraid of turning to face her.

"Well... now that you've seen it.. I guess.. do you like it?" She asks with a rather tense way of speaking.

You look over the page one last time.

But... where's the weird image and text? It now looks like a normal poem.

"Uh... y-yeah." You stutter, afraid again.

"Well... thanks.." Natsuki eases into a smile, before heading back upstairs.

You follow her. But even then you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. As if everything you did was being read by someone.

You enter the bedroom just as Natsuki finished removing the towel. "Oh, hi (y/n)!"

"Hehe. Hey, Natsuki." You slyly embrace her, leaning her onto the bed.

"Wow.. and you say I'm lewd." Natsuki places her arms around your waist.

"At least be gentle." She whispers, looking into your eyes.

"Oh, I'll be gentle alright." You place a hand on her stomach, moving dow-

*ERROR*

Suddenly you realise you aren't holding Natsuki in your arms anymore. In fact, you're surrounded by some unnatural darkness.

"Local function "Natsuki_Sex_Scene3 unable to be executed, contact an administrator!"

W-What?

"I'm sorry." Text appears in front of you in the inky abyss.

"This was supposed to be a normal smut fanfiction. But... things went wrong. Natsuki... she.." The text stops scrolling for a moment.

"She eats flesh, now I can't tell you why right now, but it's not something you want to mess with. Just act as if I said nothing, don't let her know that you know."

Suddenly, you're back in bed with Natsuki. She's covered in your... uh...fluids.

"I-I love you (y/n).." She whispers in sexual ecstasy.

"I..I love you, too." You're uneasy about what just happened. But surely, Natsuki wouldn't do such a thing. Right?

You pull her closer and she buries her head into your shoulder.

"Natsuki. If you were doing something... weird, you would tell me. Right?"

"Yeah. Why?" She responds.

"Nothing.. just wanted to know."

"Oh.. well alright." Natsuki awkwardly replies, her eyes slowly close and she falls asleep, presumably from being fucked so hard... presumably.

...

*Three hours later.*

"Hey, I'm just preparing dinner." Natsuki says as you walk downstairs. "Now.. I know it's a bit unconventional but... have you ever tasted human?"

What!?

"Uh... what did you say?" You shakily reply.

"Hummus! It's this kinda salty, white stuff. Not THAT kind of white stuff, but... you know what I mean." Natsuki blushes.

"Oh.." You kinda chuckle. Clearly you were being paranoid.

Again, it's not like Natsuki would do such a thing.