Fake Friends 🙁

Recently, I've been getting alarming attitude from my friends.

Whenever I get close, They either make an excuse to go or just ignore me.

But, there's this one girl. She absolutely kind and the nicest. Infact, She was my first best friend in that school.

Let's call her Tem (that is not her real name)

Yesterday, I was texting her until she removes me in a group chat. I was confused but then she blocked me for five minutes.

I tried to ask her friend, She said "I think you guys have to figure it out yourselves, I don't really want to be in the middle of it"

I texted Tem when I was finally unblocked.

Here's the full Conversation:

Me: hey, did I do something wrong?

She didn't reply for seven minutes, but she eventually did

Tem😘: I'm so so sorry

Tem😘: I didn't mean to

Me: didn't mean to what?

I was getting confused and pissed

Tem: I needed to remove you

I was upset, I really was.

Me:why?! What did I do?

Tem: im so sorry

From there, she started explaining about the recent behavior that my friends give me, or why they ignored me.

They say I'm too "self-centered" I didn't know the meaning of it till I searched it up.

I was feeling devastated because I knew I wasn't, never was.

I think they say those because I talk about my problems to them.

I hardly talk about my life, because most of them talk about their friendships a lot.

The next day, Today, I ignored the girls, My "friends". Tbh, they looked very much happier when I was gone.

They tried getting on my good side so many times but, They won't talk to me.

They just walk up to me if they need something.

What should I do?