A EVIL COLLABORATION!

This morning our friends had returned from a battle against the black baron they had proudly won without much difficulty once again. They returned to the castle and celebrated their victory as it should be, around a delicious feast they devoured as savages especially Ruby, it must be said that it is a real glutton and she loves especially grilled meat and fish, on the other hand Gene likes oysters and is rather calm when he eats, as for Alex, he likes all that is eaten but Twinkle prefers light meals and pies.

Meanwhile in the castle of the black baron ...

Baron: Oh! These cursed super 4 they still thwarted my plan what will I do? shouted the villain

...: Why not join us Baron? Asked a female voice

The baron turned around and saw a tall, slender woman holding a long broom

Baron: Baba cara ?! exclaimed the baron

Baba: Who else did you want to be my dear baron, I propose a covenant to annihilate our enemies once and for all!

Baron: You know as well as me how it ended last time is not it?

Baba: Yes, but it's different, I have a much better idea and who is sure to be perfect, I guarantee you, so ... it works?

Baron: What do I have to gain?

Baba: But I already told you it seems to me, the satisfaction of eliminating our enemies. And incidentally to obtain the throne of Kingsland.

Baron: Well then why not, I will finally beat Prince Alexander!

Baba: I want Twinkle, this fairy possesses powerful powers, I heard that she was '' the magical fairy '' of the Fairy kingdom, I will take her all power and make her disappear definitively, she humiliated enough like that !!!

We could hear the laughter of our two villains throughout the castle. They put in place the most evil plan in the world.

The next day, on the side of our heroes ...

Ruby: Gene! You're too naughty let me drive the chameleon ! She growled.

Gene: No!

Alex: Gene let she drive, we are fed up!

Gene: well ..., hold but pay attention to my jewelry.

Ruby: Is that what you call a jewel? Let me laugh !

Alex: well stop bickering it's still the same story! In addition my father is waiting for us at the castle he said that it is very important!

Twinkle: Alex has a little idea what your father means by '' important ''?

Alex: No and that's the problem, I expect the worst ...

Twinkle: But do not say that! I'm sure it's good news, "she says comforting him.

But hardly had time to finish that the chameleon stopped abruptly sending Twinkle in the back.

Alex: Twinkle! It's okay ?

Twinkle: I think it's okay but what happened, damn it!

Everyone stared at Ruby angrily.

Ruby: Don't look at me like that! It's not me, name of an old talkative parrot!

It was not her but a giant monster who had caught the exploration vehicle with one hand. All our friends came out of the chameleon and were very annoyed ... But why now?

Twinkle: Take this weird, weird creature, shrink it and finish it!

Unfortunately the spell did not work, the monster was protected by a kind of barrier that Twinkle saw at the moment of impact. She was not sure but she knew this kind of magic, but yes it was dark magic she could not go wrong, meanwhile she did not know what to do because none of her fate can work against such magic. She was desperate, the monster was going to crush her but at that moment Alex pushed her and got the shot at that place sending him against a tree very violently, he seemed invincible but when everything seemed impossible Gene appeared and threw explosives on the monster who was afraid now, meanwhile Ruby had tied a rope to his feet which made him fall on the spot. The BOOM was so violent that he carried away Ruby and Twinkle who caught a tree to escape. A ring worn by the monster around the forefinger broke and the monster resumed what seemed to be its original form. It was actually a troll that had been bewitched.

The fighting was tough but all our friends were in one piece, well ...

Alex: Ouch!

Others: ALEX !!!

Alex suffered a lot from the right arm, after an analysis with his holopad, Gene confirmed that Alex's arm was broken. Twinkle was very angry. She is felt guilty, his inattention had hurt his friend and it hurt him a lot. She began to sob:

Twinkle: I am so sorry! All this is my fault, I really do not serve anything!

Alex:  No, do not say that! What matters to me is that you go well that's all, do not put down, in addition it is only an arm. he said to comfort her while panting with pain.

Gene put a plaster on him, obviously you could find everything in the chameleon, and then they continued their way to the castle.

Twinkle POV

I feel stupid! I want to disappear so much I feel bad, I hurt Alex even if it was not exactly what happened but still! Sometimes I tell myself that I should leave the band to avoid causing them any more trouble and that way they would save the world more effectively without having a stupid and useless fairy who makes blunders every time she moves. I'm sure they all think that now! I will do my best to be more useful next time! It's decided I'll practice in secret and next time it's me who would save Alex. I will try to forget it's negative thoughts and take care of him to make me forgive.

Gene: We have arrived!

Our friends went to see the king in the throne room. The latter had immediately noticed the arm of his son wrapped in this kind of white thing that he could not describe in words. He wondered what it was. The young man explained what happened while trying not to worry his father too much.

Meanwhile the black baron was pissed off at the stupid plan of baba cara because you understood it was his work, and did not hesitate to tell him:

Baron: Well that's all it was for nothing this fuss, I knew it! He growled.

Baba: No, do you really think that was my plan? It's bad to know me! This is just the beginning of my plan, she said casually.

Let's go back to see our heroes ...

The King: Well, I'm glad it's not too bad, "he said with a sigh of relief.

Alex: So, father, you had called me to tell me something I do not think so?

King: Oh! Yes, but where was my head, it was to announce the arrival of a person you know very well, he said with a mischievous look

Alex: I do not know who you are talking about. .. wait that would not it ?! Not impossible!

The king: Ah! You understand, so you're not happy?

Alex: hm. .. that is to say ... you ... uh ..., stammered the prince with a strange air.

Twinkle, Gene and Ruby had not understood them and their heads were filled with questions. But who could be this person who embarrasses the knight? 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you like it!😄😄
If there is some mistakes please say it to me 😘.