Part 1

She was alone in the balcony, the same place where she used to be with him, his strong arms cuddling her. She stood by the railing and looked at the darkness of the sky, which was as dark as her life without him. She was completely vacant without him and wanted him to come back soon.

"Naina!", someone called her from behind. Naina turned around to see Raj's mother standing there. 

"Aunty! aap abhi tak soye nahi?", Naina asked with a puzzled expression.

"Tum bhi abhi tak soye nahi", Raj's mother said with a tired and sad face.

"Aunty, aap ki tabiyat abhi bhi theek nahi hai, agar aap aise hi karenge toh aap kab tak theek honge?", asked Naina worried about her.

"tumhe meri fikar hai? tumhari nahi? tumhare barein mein kab sochogi?", asked Raj's mother.

"kya sochu mere barein mein?", asked Naina.

"Naina.. tum Raj ko bhul jaana chahiye. Raj gaye ek saal se jyaada ho raha hai, par abhi bhi tum usi ke barein mein soch rahi ho. Ye tumhari aage ki zindagi ke liye theek nahi hoga Naina. Tumhe..", Raj's mother stops for few seconds and gathering courage to talk to Naina about what she was thinking she continued, "kisi aur se shaadi karna chahiye". She waited for Naina's reaction. But to her surprise Naina started laughing. Surprised seeing her that way, Raj's mother said, "Naina!".

"Bahut acha mazak hai. Aap abhi bhi bahut tired dikh rahe hai, isiliye aap aisi batein kar rahe hai, jayiye.. ab app so jayiye. hum kal baat karte hai", replied Naina.

"nahi Naina, mujhe tumse iss barein mei baat karni hai..", said Raj's mother being adamant.

"aapko kya hua hai aaj?", Naina asked her being worried for her.

"aaj nahi, bahut dinon se main iss barein tumse baat karne ki soch rahi thi", replied Raj's mother.

"Naina, ye sab kehna mere liye bhi bahut mushkil hai, par tumhari khushi ke liye mujhe ye karna padega, tum samajte kyun nahi ho ki Raj ab iss duniya mein nahi hai", Raj's mother said.

Naina looked at her thoroughly for few seconds and said, "Aaj subah Alekh aur aap isi barein mein baat kar rahe the na? Aur mujhe aate hi aap dono chup huye!"

Raj's mother looked away. "Toh mera bhi faisla suniye, meri zindagi mein Raj ki jagah kisi aur ko kabhi nahi de sakti. Bahut raat ho chuki hai, ab aap jayiye, jaake aaram kijiye", replied Naina and turned away to hide her tears.

Raj's mother waited for sometime watching her and left Naina's room, she knew how stubborn Naina was and always had been the same. She knew how much Raj and Naina loved each other. But it was even important for her to make Naina lead a normal life like others.

"Tum kaha ho Raj. Main ye sab aur nahi sambhal sakti. Jaldi wapas aajao, Please. Remember, You promised me you will come back.. safely.. to me", Naina spoke hysterically trying to hold back her tears. 

In Ooty, a place nearly 1.5 miles away from Naina's place.

A person, an attractive and handsome young man was looking at the sky like every other night. A star was getting closer to his loving star. 

"Sujal", someone called him from behind. He smiled, he need not turn around to see who it was as he knew she would come to meet him as always before going to sleep.

"hmm, toh tumhara, as always, asmaan se baatein karna shuru hogayi?", complained Kashish. He smiled widely. 

"Haan, woh dekho. That star is getting closer to mine", he said pointing to his favorite star.

Kashish shook her head in disbelief. "woh isi liye kyun ki, that star might be closer to earth or might be moving faster than your favorite star", replied Kashish.

Sujal looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"scientific reason, you see", she said smiling at him. He walked back inside his room and she followed him.

"the star that is getting closer to yours is mine", she said snaking her arms around his neck from his back. He smiled as she said that, he held her hands in his and turning back towards her and bringing her closer to him he said, "I am glad that is yours". She smiled.

"And my star always wants to be closer to yours, always...", she said moving more closer to him. 

"And I want my star to keep your star closer to it, forever", he said looking into her eyes. Their eyes resting intensely upon each others. She moved a bit closer and they kissed. It was sweet and soft. After spending a while with him, Kashish went back to her room. He slept peacefully, why not he was living a peaceful life surrounded by a loving family. 

Naina Singh Ahluwalia

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat

Sujal Garewal

Kashish Sinha

Kashish Sinha

******************************

Hello guys, this is my new fiction on RN with the characters from my two favorite shows LRL and Kahin Toh Hoga. Hope you guys like it. Let me know your feedback.