Brooks Brothers Sister

GIVE IT BACK Beau!!!! Beau was running around the house with my Bra as he does and i was not in the mood for his shit. It was the first day of school and mum had already left for work. Jai and Luke where having breakfast while i was getting ready for school. Beau had been up for ages. He woke us all up by screaming "SLUTSSS" as he always does. Jai and Luke have there first set of Exams today. Beau has finished school and Jai and Luke are both in year 11 I'm in Year 10. My Exams start tomorrow and i'm getting really scared. Jai and Luke where not to good at school, they both got in trouble a lot but they don't care. Mum left a note on the friedge saying "Beau can you please take your Brothers and your sister to school. I will pick them up" Beau sore the note and rolled his eyes. We where all ready to go when Beau decided to go into my room and go through my wardrobe he pulled out all by bras and he was running around the house with them like a 2 year old! Jai told Beau to get a life and act his age. Beau finally stoped and took us to school. We have to stop and pick James up. James is Jai and Lukes Best friend. James was in year 10 with me. He is like my other brother. They are all in a group toghther with Daniel. (Janoskians) Daniel is Beaus friend but they all spend a lot of time toghther. Beau told everyone to get the fuck out of his car. Beau grabed my arm and asked if i was ok. I told him that i was fine i asked why he wanted to know he said i heard that You and Alex broke up. I said yes and you care why? He said "Well your my little sister and i love you and i want to protect you" I said strangley I love you too. Thanks Beau but really i am fine. Ok well if you need anything i'm always here for you said Beau. Lunch had just finished and Luke and Jai ran to my class room and said they needed to speek to me i was very concerned because Jai was nearly in tears. Luke just wanted to say that i'm a SLUT! But i knew that there was something wrong Jai. Jai whats wrong? i asked. He replied I will tell you when we get home. I was concered for the rest of the day. Mum called me as the bell went and she said "I will be there in 10" Ok Mum Bye. I sore Jai walking out of class and then he came up to me and i just gave me a hug and started to cry. Then i knew. He had broken up with Ariana. I asked if he was ok and he said he dosent feel like talking about it at the moment. Luke asked me what had happend so i told him. He was shoked because he knew that it has broken his heart. Beacause we started school on friday i went out with James and Luke on friday night. We all got the train in. James and i where really close but i think i am starting to like him more then a friend. I don't want to tell Luke beacause i know that in 2 seconds the whole world would find out because of this thing they call "Social Media" James can you please come here? Yeah sure what would you like? James asked. I need to tell you something. Yes? Asked James. James Please don't freak out but I like you more then a friend and i know that i just got out of a relastionship but this is what i want. I don't like you like that I love you like that. James said. I start to cry and then it was like a movie but it was real He just all of a suden kissed me. It felt like it was ment to be. I'm not sure where luke went but i knew that James and I where in a relastionship that is the strongest thing in my life. When Luke got back he sore us kissing and his reaction was priceless. He shiped us. We spent the night shopping then we went to go watch a movie. During the Movie my phone started ringing it was Alex. Alex said the his sorry and that he loves me and wants me back. I told him that i have moved on and that you should to. When the movie had finished Jai rang Luke and asked if he had heard from Mum. Luke answered no. By then i new something was wrong because mum was always home by 6pm. It was 8:30pm. When mum picked us up from school i remeber her saying something about going to a new pub that opened in town. And she will be back at 6. I rang Beau and Beau said that he had heard from mum 20 mins ago and said she was on her way home. I just thought she was stuck in traffic or something. We where having dinner while Breaking News flashed up on the Tv in the diner Mum of 4 has died in a fatal car crash. The police are still trying to locate the kids of Gina Brooks and then it hit me mum had died.