Drink

"Happy Valentines Day my fellow hoes!" I shouted as me and my girls took shots.

"We've gotta get going soon, we have boyfriend to fuck tonight, unlike you hun." Momo shook me.

"Yeah, yeah. Make fun. I'll find someone." I smiled.

"Can you call us a cab?" Naeyon asked the bartender.

"Yes ma'am."

Naeyon and Momo walked out of the bar.

"Well damn." I sat down and ordered another shot. 1 turned into 4 and I was lonely and drunk.

"Ma'am I think you've had enough." The bartender spoke.

I nodded. "You right, you right."

"I'll take you home hot stuff." The guy next to me grabbed my thigh.

I turned and punched him in the face. "Go fuck yourself asshole." I got up and walked out.

"Bitch." He came out the door after me.

I took off running and turned down an alleyway, slamming into someone.

"Hey what's up? Are you running from someone?" He pulled back his long purple hair.

"Yes I..."

"There you are sweetheart."

"Get behind me."

Timeskip

I woke up in a bed and clothes that didn't belong to me. I sat up quickly and looked around.

A man with shoulder length purple hair stepped into the room with a tray.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I shrunk back.

"Oh I'm sorry, you threw up and passed out. I didn't know where you lived so I brought you back to my place. You puked on your clothes so I put you in some of mine." He sat down the tray on the bed and sat down next to me. His smile was reassuring and relaxed me a bit.

"Thank you. You didn't have to save me." I yawned.

"It's not a problem. I got to rescue a beautiful girl." He placed his hand against my cheek.

I closed my eyes and smiled a bit.

"I'm Jeonghan by the way, you told me that you name was Alex?" He pulled his hand away.

"Yeah. Thank you for saving me." I grabbed his hand.

"No problem baby girl, you should eat." Jeonghan held up a plate.

"My guardian angel." I smiled.

He smirked. "Yeah, you could say that."