Hell

I mentally cried as I walked with Jeonghan where ever he wanted to take me. "Jeonghan, where are we going?"

"Hell sweetheart, where else would we go?" He responded. "It's amazing that you can still speak without my permission. Our son will be so powerful baby girl."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." I gritted my teeth.

Jeonghan grabbed my wrist. "Know your place, you should be thanking me for not letting you die, there's nothing your brother or his coven could do."

"I'd rather fucking die than be with you." I lunged forward.

"I guess I'll just have to hand you over Seungcheol, He knows how to break witches." 

I blinked and we were in a dimly lit red room.

Jeonghan smirked. "I give you 20 minutes tops before Cheol completely fucks you up. Have fun."

He disappeared, leaving me alone with Seungcheol.

"Come over here love, I won't bite unless you want me to." His voice was familiar.

"You're the guy I slammed into earlier."

"That's right love, now come over here."   

My body slid across the room. When I got to him I was in a long black dress with a low cut. The velvet like materiel was slit up to my mid thigh on the left, embroidered with small dark red roses.

"Gorgeous isn't it? All of the wives have one with different flowers, they're very special to us. As you are to my younger brother." Seungcheol brushed against me. "And picks a witch no less, understandable. Witches are addictive lovers, intoxicating really."

"You said your brother? Jeonghan?" I strained to speak.

"Well yes, the 13 sons of Lucifer. We were born on Fridays, that why you have you "Friday the 13th," but you act like you've never heard of Lucifer." He smiled. "Now why is that? You may speak freely love."

The straining stopped. "I'm an Atheist."

Seungcheol burst out laughing. "You're joking?"

I stayed quiet.

He stopped laughing. "So that how Jeonghan couldn't tell, you didn't even know. That bastard brother of yours didn't tell you about any of this. What's that fraise you earth dwellers use? Pardon my French, but that's fucked up-I could teach you everything I know about magic. How does that sound love?"

I paused for a moment and then blurted out one word. "Yes!"