Don't

Jeonghan's long purple hair changed to black and got shorter.

"What did you do to me?" I tried to get up but I couldn't move. "Jeonghan."

"Don't resists, just give into me. It will be easier and less painful for you if you do." He kissed my body.

All I could feel were his lips against my skin. I wanted him. Over everything that was happening, I still wanted him to hold me. I felt myself submitting to Jeonghan's touch.

"There we go." He kissed my collarbones and pulled me into his arms.

"Jeonghan stop. Please stop. I don't know what's happening." I started to cry.

Jeonghan pulled me against his body and kissed me. "I'm so sorry Alex."

"Don't fucking touch me." I got enough strength to kick him off me.

He fell off onto the floor. "What the fuck?"

I grabbed my clothes and quickly dressed. I grabbed my shoes and jacket as I went out the door. I slammed into 2 guys as I stepped out.

"Guys stop her!" Jeonghan yelled.

One of the guys reached out to touch me and yelled out in pain. "Your dumbass went after a fucking witch?!"

I ran down the stairs and quickly pulled on my jacket and shoes. I kept running and pulled my phone from my pocket.

Jisung Oppa

I pressed call and stopped at a coffee shop.

"Alex what's up?"

I started crying. "Oppa, I need help. Some guys are after me and..."

"What were they? What color eyes?"

I thought back to when Jeonghan's eyes changed color. "Dark red, really dark."

"Shit, we're coming to get you."

"We?"

Beep beep