Begin

Y/n's POV:

One word Fuck. Yes I was on that time of the month let me tell you something I feel like I just had an explosion in my stomach."Ughhhh." I groaned in pain as i was laying on my bed. My roommate Hana came in smiling. "What happened to you? Boyfriend break up?" She guessed. "No I'm on that time of the month.And since when did i have a boyfriend?" I said rolling over to face the other side. "Right with a face like yours who would wanna go out with you?" She said laughing now. "Screw you." I got up and fixed my hair grabbed my phone and wallet and put my shoes on. "Be right back." I said as i grabbed my sweater and put it on. "Ok bye." She waved happily. I rolled my eyes she's probably hiding one of her boyfriends in the closet. Again.

This was not the first time she hid her boyfriends somewhere in the dorm. Last time there was a boy in the kitchen cabinet and i threw a spoon at his face in fear. Pretty scary if you ask me she dates really flexible boys. I walked in the elevator and there was a boy about my age leaning on the rails. I walked in and this boy didn't even glance at me. Usually boys would stare but not this one. Eh it's ok. He suddenly straightened his back and said hi. Then went back on his phone slanting his back again.

Wow this boy looks pretty innocent to me. I smiled to myself and didn't realize I was staring at him until....

Hi guys this is my very first story hope you enjoyed! Have a great day  :) XOXO Author-nim ;)