The Start and End?

It was our second anniversary. I remembered He was smiling at me when he saw me.

  "I'm sorry I'm late" I said. "No its okay" he said "Common let's eat"

I just nod at him. Minutes passed by

"Let's end this. Let's break up!"

I fully courage to say breaking the silence between us

Your kidding right? Common stop this fucking joke! It's not funny"

he said controlling his temper.

"Who said I'm joking? You heard it right? Im breaking up with you!" I said."

But why? Why of all sudden?You love me right? I thought we were happy?

Tears falling down into his face.

"I'm sorry"

I simply said and left him without giving him an explanation. That was the stupid decision  that I made and each day it kills me when ever I saw him with  other. I was busy reminiscing that day when the rain started to fall. Luckily I have my umbrella with my bag. I was walking under the umbrella with my running heartbeat when I saw him. He was smiling at me as if nothing happened between us. I don't know how I supposed to react but I managed to smile back at him as he was near at me. I miss him. I was staring at him. I miss the old us. I miss the old time when we're still together. I miss his smile. I was busy fantasizing him when He speak.

"Have you seen Reina? I can't find her. I thought you see her, I'm worried"

He said Yes he was now with Reina one of my friend. Reina was the one who where their when Kael was broken.She was the one who comfort him when He needs me. She was the one who fixed him. She was the one who cure his heart and I am the one who broke it

" I'm sorry but I didn't saw her. Maybe she was with her friends. "
I

said holding back my tears .

" You think so? Okay then I'll go, See you later.'

I just nod at him then tears started to fall into my face just like the rain does as He turn away. Yeah Im so stupid. I let go of the person whom I love the most. Who did nothing but to  love me. And now He's gone. He will not going back to me. I lost him.I lost him without giving  him the reason Why I let go of Him. But after what I've done.  I'm happy that He was happy and successful now.I'm happy that  sacrificing him was worth it because He was now a successful man which he wanted to be but can't pursue it because I am his flop .I guess its time for me to let go of my feelings to him.Maybe we're not capable to each other.But always  remember that whenever the door closes a new window opens and believed that you can still love again.