6.

summers pov:

i woke up to find ava sleeping on my blue carpeted floors, she was snoring a little too loudly. she always snored a bit loud but she actually snored high enough to wake me up out of a dead sleep.

and to be honest with you, i am a very deep sleeper.

actually, that was a lie. im kind of inbetween. if you were to slam pots down the halls and it echo throughout the long, narrow walls i still probably wouldn't be awake but if you were to lay down on the bed next to me, id sit up and push you off the bed.

i wouldn't regret it in the slightest, simply because you had the audacity to come into my room, make yourself at home in my bed, make the loudest noise known to man and disturb my slumber. if you ask me, i find it very disrespectful so you know i gotta yolo it sometimes.

i sat up and rubbed my face with the palms of my hands, my face was yet again greasy.

how fucking great, huh?

it was one of my biggest flaws. id wash my face with the best face wash anybody could ever get their hands on but once i go to sleep its greasier than any size of french fries at any of the fast food chains.

i got up and started to make my way to the bathroom, kicking ava lightly on my way there.

"you can lay in the bed, loser." she moaned by the act of violence, jumping up and started crawling onto the bed.

"you don't have to kick me rude-ass." she mumbled, she was still halfway asleep as she sat up in the bed, half of her body covered in my lavender satin sheets.

"eh." i went into my bathroom and put my hair up, looking at my dead face once more. my bags were huge and purple, my two different hues were lacking their color, and my lips were swollen and chapted.

i ran my hands down my face and looked into the mirror to see ava lighting a stick of cancer.

that's gonna come back and bounce back in the morning, i thought to myself as i began to wash my face.

the soap felt so nice against my face, exfoliating every pore and imperfection. it did a good job of getting rid of all the dirt that was added less than five hours before but i didn't like it; kinda.

although, it'd come back much quicker whether id like to admit it or not.

after drying my face i looked back into my mirror to see the time on my alarm clock, the blue numbers flashing 5:32 am.

i started to walk back out towards my bed, stopping by the desk to put my hair up.

"how could you do that to yourself? i heard those things taste like ass." i turned around to see her shrug her shoulders, she took another drag and looked at me.

her hair was a rats nest, her bags were under her eyes but they were hardly noticeable, and her brown eyes were halfway shut.

"it's a habit. i do it when im bored, sad, mad, you name it." she took another drag, soon getting up and walking over to the desk. she bent down to open up her secret drawer she kept by the patio door.

it was the bottom wooden drawer to the left. the dresser itself was new but it had that aesthetic to it to make it look ten times older than it actually was.