10. w/ IMPORTANT AN

- if you guys read my authors note in 'psycho' then you will know what this authors note will be about.

i am planning on writing in third person simply because i can add more into a story and make it more interesting, describable, and i can write more for you guys instead of just one pov that has the same thing over and over again.

plus it's just hard for me to write like that. i would rather write in third person. is easier, it's better, and it appeals to you guys so.

if you realized that in some chapters for avas hair color, it changed from green and brown to blue and black and i didn't notice that until now so YOU CAN SEE HER WITH BLUE BLACK HAIR OKAY!

and yes, you are wondering about derek. yes he is arons son but he won't be in the book much until chapter 20-25 that's when he will really show and i want to focus a little on summer for a bit since she is the main character.

and you are also wondering about madeline, summers mother. and you should! she will be seen quite a bit in this book but she won't be the best character as i have painted her to be.

danny will also have his own little moments in this book and so will aron and derek.

there will be POV but not much.

but sorry again, lets get to reading.

thank you for the support and votes i have been receiving! it means a lot since i used to write tons of books and they never got a vote, or even attention so this means a lot!

it also makes me happy so thank you all! you all are beautiful and unique and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. if they do, fIgHt tHeM

okayokay lets get to the story, lol.

thanks for reading once again

-sere X

/

-

/

-

/

summer didn't expect for the first day to already have drama and rumors spread, but it happened too suddenly for anyone's comprehension.

north, you see. she always had control over the school. from the teachers, to the cafeteria staff, including the students themselves and that was normal for everybody since she was head cheerleader and daughter of kim and kanye west.

her mother being a successful model and entrepreneur and her father being one of the best rappers and entrepreneurs to the rap industry; nobody dared to mess with her or her siblings.

they all feared that the family would slander or damage the reputation they worked so hard for the public eye to see. not to mention the television series thatd been running on ' e! ' since 2007.

the show was gaining more and more views by the day, mostly because they wanted to see how ignorant and care-free the family was but more so for the grown kardashian kids.

north and stormi were the hot topics and main reason why everybody watched.

stormi webster was just fourteen and gained much attention as saint and chicago did. she was a spitting image of her mother, but she had that natural soft look to her that attracted everybody like a magnet.