Chapter 8

Finally the day arrived, his Kushi's birthday. He knew very well that his Kushi will not like any costly gifts or parties. She is simple and will get happiness with simple things. So he made his own plans to make her birthday a memorable one, in her way.

She is sleeping in his arms he is just starring at her angelic face which is glowing more in moon light coming through the window. He checked the time in his mobile just 2 secs remaining for 12. When it struck 12 he gave a soft kiss in her forehead whispering a sweet happy birthday without disturbing her sleep. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled more into him. After all ASR is not the one who wake someone in midnight just to wish them like his pagal wife. Then he too drifted to sleep waiting for the dawn to come soon, holding her close to him.

The sun rose to make the day special for someone by someone.

Kushi lazily opened her eyes to be greeted with a pleasant sight. Her arnavji is all awake and is starring at her with a smile putting her hair strands behind her ears. She too smiled at him.

Arnav:did you had a good sleep my cute kitten?

She frowned and pouted hearing him calling her kitten again. He kissed her cheek chuckling by her reaction.

Arnav: ok get up now.

But she had no mood to get up now. She hugged him keeping her head on his chest and closed her eyes to get some more sleep.

Arnav: I don't think you will feel good celebrating your birthday sleeping all day.

Her eyes shot open. Yaah it's her birthday. She sat up instantly.

Kushi: yeh devi mayya aaj hamari janam dhin hai. aaj hamari janam dhin hai. (OMG Today is my birthday)First it's was just a statement but second time it's was a loud scream. She looked at him who is resting his head in his folded arms and is smiling at her.

Kushi: laad governor it's all because of you.

Arnav: what the... what did I do? He too sat up questioning for her accusation.

Kushi: yes it's all because of you I forgot my own birthday.

Arnav: what is my fault in this that you forgot your birthday.

Kushi: then what, whenever you are around me my mind is only occupied by you and I forgot all other things. See, now I forgot my own birthday. Hey devi mayya what I'm going to do now. She started to chew her nails.

Arnav had a lopsided smile hearing her reason.

Arnav: oh really did you ever forgot to eat.

She glared at him.

Arnav: ok now don't give me that looks. I very well know that you will never forget eating what ever the situation is. She start to say something but before that he cut her off. Go get ready fast.

She stepped down the bed and stamped her feet before moving.

Arnav: Kushi

Kushi: what.. she asked annoyed.

He too stepped out the bed and moved towards the wardrobe. He took a gift box from it and handed it to her.

Arnav: go wear this.

She jumped in joy. Her laad governor had gifted her a dress. She kissed his cheek and rushed to the washroom. He shook his head smiling.

It was an anarkali which is a combinational color of red and rose. she looked beautiful as ever. And he in his biscuit color T-shirt with blue jeans looking so cute and adorable and a white and black cap making him more boyish. Already girls are going crazy over him for his ASR avatar what will be their state when they see him like this. No one believe that he is that same kadoos, akadu ASR. She smiled at her own thought.