Best Friend to get the Loved One [pt 3]

"I'm really glad that our hosts are here! Well, make yourself comfortable." Elara smiled at two girls. "Oh, Cal and Tiberias wouldn't eat with us since they got more needed business. I hope it is not bothering you much." "Not at all." Mumbled Y/N while Evangeline smirked.

Time skip after dinner

The night was beautiful and that's why Y/N was in huge balcony, admiring shining stars and moon.
"How beautiful.." Y/N sighed softly.
"Not as beautiful as you." Y/N heared quiet voice behind her. She turned around only to be in the arms of Maven. H/C-haired girl blushed and her gaze was on her shoes. "Do you want to know a secret?" Prince asked her with challenging tone. She noded and her E/C eyes found the blue ones.

"Before I tell you the secret, could you do me a favour?" Maven smirked at her. "Of course." "Close your eyes and wait." Y/N find it weird to ask such a simple task so she done it. Maven's arm sneaked behing her and pulled her closer to him. And then it finally happened. A kiss of true love. I'm just kidding, it wasnt a kiss but a full make-out session! After good 4 minutes the two pulled away. Maven with smirk on his lips, Y/N trying to catch her breath. "The secret was that I've loved you for a long time. Be my little secret." Y/N was speechless. Please tell me that I'm not dreaming!
"I would gladly be your little secret."
She kissed him on cheek.

Bonus:
Out of nowhere was heared a squeeling. "I knew it! I knew it! OMFG you are so cuuute together! Gonna tell everyone!" Evangeline yelled and with photo of Y/N and Maven runned down the hall. "EVANGELINE!"