Chapter 4

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING . 

This was all that could escape my mouth . This was just too overwhelming . I could feel my breadth getting stuck in my throat . I was choking up . Before I knew it everything around me just starting fading , I could hear Alekh say something to me I could see Akriti trying to talk to me but it was just fading . Their voices very becoming more and more dense and there was a darkness entailing me . Everything was just going blur and then there was this darkness , in some senses this darkness was soothing , it was making me feel content . It was as if everything was going to right as should have been all along . 

When I opened my eyes there was bright light all round me and everything around me seemed white just like a dream of heaven . I saw a figure standing at a distance . I called out but there was no answer . I couldn't recognize the place , the last I could remember I was in the control room of KMA . This place did seem similar but I couldn't really place where I was exactly .I started walking towards the figure . 

 As I was walking A familiar feeling filled my heart . I got closer to the person and with each step i took towards him my heart picked up it's pace . I finally reached the person standing in front of me. My heart was beating it was going to jump out of my chest any second now , but this confused me . Why was I felling so ? I didn't know who was standing in front of me , It was too bright to make out my eyes were starting to hurt trying to take look at his face .

I guess he must have noticed it and he started walking towards me as well and stood between me and the light . I was to busy to notice where we were . I asked him " Do I know you , hum kahan hai exactly ? " 

All this while I was blabbing I felt his gaze set on me . This gaze sent chills down my spine . I looked up see who it was . I saw his intense eyes , I left me bewildered . It were those same intense eyes that I fell for , my breaths increasing with every passing second . I was drowning in those eyes , drowning in the love , the compassion , the all consuming passion . It was enchanting I some how had the courage to move my eyes from his . The sight i saw next was even more breath taking . It was him , standing there, in front of me , in flesh and blood . 

I guess i hadn't noticed that i was crying . He came up to me , brushed of the tears with his knuckles . He just kept on staring , without blinking his eyes even once . I was totally mesmerized to say anything . He opened his mouth and said what could have caused me to have a heart attack there and then. 

"Naina " just as simple as that . He just called out my name but at that moment it was everything . A simple name meant so much to me , my name never sounded so enchanting from anybody else mouth . I could hear him say my name for the rest of my life . 

I started to cry hysterically now . Not able to say even thing or think clearly for that matter I just went in and hugged him in bone crashing hug , burying my self in the warmth of his chest I hugged him as if there is no tomorrow . 

Rajveer : " Abhi to age bahut badi jaung hai naina abhi se haar gaein . Come on naina I didn't teach to lose you . Meri naina kabhi harti nahi hai to aaj yeh haarkoyn hai tumhre cehre par , aaj koyn tumhri ankhein jung se pehle hi apni haar maan chukin hai hai . "

Naina : " Mai thak gai hun raj . ab nahi hota aur mujhse ye sab . Mere andar ki naina to apke sath hi mar gai thi , aur aise jeena seekh gai thi mai . Phir aaj koyn mujhe aise umeed dikh rahi hai . Agr aap dono ko mere pass ana hi thi to mujhse door bheja hi koyn gaya that ? Koyun mujhe itna akele kr diya gaya tha ? Koyn mujhe apke aur bhaiya ke bagair jeene par majboor kiya gaya ?"