Introduction

It was late in the night. My pet Panda was laying by the edge of my bed. Its eyes were closed. It looked as if she was running on her side. Not to mention i really should be getting some sleep too. Tommorow is gonna be my first day of school and i can't wait to see Miharu and the others.
I reached for my lamp and shut it off. Tommorow im gonna meet lots of people and hopefully maybe i can meet someone special. Only time will tell.

"Beep, beep, beep"
I awoken to my alarm clock flashes 6:20Am. I forced myself out of bed and slipped into my bunny slippers. "Aurgh well today is the big day."
I dragged myself toward the bathroom. And started to undress myself. Another cold shower to clense my thoughts. People think its weird but it's actually pretty helpful. After my shower i tied my hair up into 2 ponytails. After brushing my teeth i slipped on our school uniform and was all ready for my big day.

"Xiaoyu i made you some lunch so that you can bring to school!"
"Thanks grandpa Wang"
Believe it or not my Grandpa used to be a Xing Yi Qhan master he also taught me some of his moves aswell.
I made my way towards the door with my lunch box.
"Lets go Panda we dont wanna be late."
we made our way outside. I hopped on panda back with one bag for school and another bag full of bamboo. And within a blink of an eye we were off. Wang waved us fare well.

I can not wait for whats to come at school today