Chapter 12 Need Some Time To Think

2 weeks later
In the wreckage of the the kingdom Zach, Ash, and Theo was racing Griff who was in his new BMW.

2 weeks laterIn the wreckage of the the kingdom Zach, Ash, and Theo was racing Griff who was in his new BMW

Minutes later they all stopped and exited their cars. "Clearly I won." Zach said. "Boy, you were behind me the whole time." Theo said. "I'm the one who driver s Ferrari so I won." Ash said. "Guys, I'm the one with the new car." Griff said. "And what does that mean?" Ash asked. "It means I won." "Bull crap!" "Since Griff won let's see who wins the race back to camp." Zach said. "Oh you're on."  Later after they raced back to camp, Zach went to his tent and talked to Heather. "Hey, bae." "Hey." "What you been doing?" "Nothing. I'm glad you're here because I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." "What?" "I'm pregnant." "How? And when?" "You know how. And it happened two months ago on my birthday." "That can't be mine. Who was you with?" "How can you say that? Are you accusing me of cheating?" "You clearly did. I rapped up." "I know. But after you left I looked at the used condom and it was busted." Zach has no words. "You're the only one who I'm with. This baby is yours." "I gotta go." Zach then runs out of the tent. "Zach! Zach!" Zach then ran to his car. "Zach, what's up?" Theo asked. But Zach ignored him. Zach got into his car and drove away. "Guys I think there's something wrong with Zach. Let's go after him." Theo said. Then Theo, Griff, and Ash got into their cars and drove after Zach. Many hours later they drove in what was left of their kingdom and they pulled up on Zach who was at an outside basketball court. "Zach, what's going on?" Ash asked. "Yeah. Why did you leave camp?" Griff asked. "Heather's pregnant." They were all in shock. "Heather's pregnant?" Ash asked. "Yes." "Is it yours?" Theo asked. "Yes, it's mine." "Than, why did you leave?" Griff asked. "Because I'm scared. I'm only 17. I can't take care of a child." "Don't worry. You have us. We'll be there for you and Heather." Ash said. "Thanks." "No problem. Now you're going to go back to camp and your going to tell Heather you're going to be there for her." "Okay." They all got in their cars and drove back to camp. Later on once they all arrived Zach had entered him and Heather's tent and saw her laying there upset. "Hey, Heather." She looked at him but didn't say anything. "Silent treatment. Okay, I get it. I'm sorry for being in denial. I was just scared. I was scared that having a baby could change our relationship. But after having a talk with Ash I realized whatever you're going through I'm gonna be there with you." "Really?" She asked. "Yes." "Oh, Zach, I love you." She then was kissing him all over his face. And then he was doing the same to her. And after that the couple was making out.