chapter 5

After Cameron had to put up his phone up we just talked about what each one of our groups had planned and he said they were just hanging out at there beach house they rented and he told me the name of the company incase I wanted to talk to him or something, I told him I didn't really know what we were doing that all my friends planned it for me,"oh I would hate that, I'm not big on surprises," he confessed to me. I just laughed and agreed. The plane landed and we all went to baggage check and I met my fiends there. While waiting me and Cameron traded numbers and he waited with me until tori walked out,"YOUR CAM...." "TORI SHUSHH!!!" I covered her mouth with my hand. After she calmed down I took my hand away,"I'm sorry he just caught me off guard. is that who you were sitting with?" she asked me,"yes," I answered her. she just nodded her head, I love how she can freak out at one second then be completely calm the next. I look over and see the others coming and then Cameron yells,"Hey Nash, Matt over here you guys!" That name, Matt, the name that makes me weak at my knees, he's walking this way. Cameron sees my mood change, he looks at me and gives me the "you okay" look and I just nod in response. Abbie comes up to me and starts complaining about sitting with Kaleb and how he snores and kept poking her side the whole plane ride, I just laugh and think to myself, "he so likes her!" "Kristin I know you've met them before but this is Nash and Matt!" I hear Cameron talking to me and I slowly turn around to see the gorgeous face I've been wanting to see in person forever! I decide to introduce myself again," Hi I'm Kristin, nice to meet you..again," I laugh. Nash shakes my hand and smiles while Matt just looks at me, I get scared, is there something in my hair, my teeth, oh god it's probably my weight, I've never been comfortable with my weight. my thoughts get interrupted with Matt asking,"wait your Kristin, the one I talked on the phone too?" "yeah that's me," I answered shyly "wow,your.." matt gets cut off by Cameron yelling," guys we gotta go there's a group of girls running this way and our limo is hear!!!! bye Kristin we will call you later gotta run!!" "byee don't get run over," I yell back. I walk back over to the group so I can find out where we go next and I come back to see all of them smirking at me. "What? I didn't do anything, I was just talking to guys," I say, Maygan comes up to me and hugs me," awe our little baby Kristin is growing up talking to guys and all that," I push her away blushing. I then ask "So where is this condo place we are staying at? I'm getting tired!" "Follow us," the group says at once.