chapter 22

**ABBIES POV**

I wake up and Kaleb is already dressed and ready. I get up take my shower and get my hair ready. We then head back over to the condo to meet up with everyone else. "Hey y'all were back," I yell while we walk inside the condo's doors. I'm guessing no one is awake since it's only 8 in the morning. Kaleb says he wants to sleep more so I let him go back up stairs and I say down and decide to make some pancakes so when everyone wakes up they can eat. I hear footsteps on the stairs and giggling, I turn to look who it is,"Hey Kristin, hey Matt," I say waving at the two of them. "Hey Abbie," they say in sync.

**KRISTINS POV**

"Hey Abbie," Matt and I say together while walking into the kitchen. hmm some pancakes would taste preally good right now I'm glad Abbie is making some. "So how was your day out with Kaleb yesterday?" I ask Abbie, she giggles slightly telling me that it is something I wanna know. "hey matt do you mind giving me and Abbie some privacy for a second?" I ask matt,"yeah sure babe I'll be in the living room," he answers while getting up and going turn the tv on. "tell me everything!" I whisper/yell to Abbie. It took Abbie about 30 minutes to get out all of the details I wanted to hear and it sounded like her and Kaleb had good time during the day and at night. I walk back to the living room and see everyone standing around the tv, the girl's eyes were glued on the screen in front of them. "What are y'all looking at?" I ask them. Tori turned and looked at me," KRISTIN!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH NOW," "wait why? what's wrong?" I said. "Austin Mahone is at the beach right now!" she told me excitedly. "Omg, really???," "YES!" she answered. "well I say we go to the beach, who's with me?" I asked the group. The guys never for surely answered and all the girls said yes so we over rule them and head to the beach.