2. Room 147

I'll skip the whole goodbye parents moment,

I finally walk out of the house and the door to my uber was opened for me.

I decided to take an uber to LA rather than get a private jet like Brennen did, he said it was way too fancy. Besides, if I haven't already mentioned, we live in San Francisco; not even going out of state.

Anyways, my bags were already taken out and put into the trunk so I just had to sit down and close the door. Then we started driving.

We arrived in a secret parking garage behind the college. I was immediately greeted by my brother.

I jumped out and hugged him. He helped my get my bags and he put them in his new car.

He just bought a new Porsche *heart eyes* I KNOW

He then started to get into the front seat of his new car.

I followed his actions and walked towards the passenger side. He motioned me to get into the back instead, okay...

As I sat into the back seat, I noticed someone sitting in the front seat. When I looked closer, it was none other than the one and only Parker!

I screamed and jumped out of the car and he did the same, we hugged.

Back story: Parker is the friend Brennen stayed with during summer, he has been both of our best friends since eighth grade ( I was in 7th though) He moved out to LA in junior year of high school.

"Ahh! Parker! How have you been?! I missed you!" I screamed and danced as we hugged

"I missed you too Mack and Cheese! You've gotten older, haha" he said as he looked me up and down

I smacked his arm, "yea I thought I'd come to see when you get here" he said as we got back into the car

"I'm so glad you did!"

I looked up during the car ride to see Brennen hit Parkers arm,

"Ow dude, what the hełl?" He quietly complained

" I saw you check her out earlier" he justified

"Well then you better be prepared to hit all the guys cause man, when they see her, dude they'll be-" i cut him off

"What guys?" I playfully asked

"Oh, ha! Mack, I didn't know you were listening, well anyways, wait until you meet our friends, they'll probably look at you like you're a whole snack" parker explained. I kind of just fake laughed, idk how to respond to that

We dropped Parker home and went back to the college. We walked in to a line of other students.

When we got to the front, there was a lady. She waved at Brennen and before I could even say my name, she turned around.

"Oh! Umm," she said, "Mack Baxter. Mack Baxter. Maaack-" she pulled out a folder.

"Here you are! Okay, so you are in room 147! Third floor! And you have one roommate, it says here." She mumbled, "Here's your key!" She handed me a matte black key. We stepped out of the line and started walking.

"Dammit, I have room 21, this level" Brennen stated

He handed me the bag of mine he was carrying and I made my way up two flights of stairs.

The hallway is surprisingly empty.

As I walked, I turned my head left and right; then I got to the door that read, '147' ooo!

I put the key in and quickly opened it
——
Comment! <3