chapter 2

Holly p.o.v

We all got in the ambulance whilst they were checking him out. I was petrified. i loved hayes. i wouldnt want him to go into a coma. His birthday is in a few days and that would be a shame. I looked over at Nash. He was in tears. It was the first timei had seen him cry. He never usually crys in front of anyone. He was telling me and lauren about how his condition had went and this wouldnt happen again. Thats obviously why Nash is this upset.

Doctor: we have examined Hayes, and im happy to say that nothing serious will happen. He will be allowed home in 24 hours. We have to check on him and make sure he is ok. By the way Hayes woke up 5 minutes ago if you want to see him.

We all got out the ambulance to visit Hayes.

Nash: Omg Hayes are you okay. I was worried sick!

Hayes: Yeah , um What happend?

Lauren: You fainted.

Hayes: I thought i didnt have that weird condition anymore?

Nash: it might have been a one off.

We were 2 and a half hours away from home so we decided to stay in the hotel next door. Nash and Lauren in one room and just me in the other. I stayed in Nashs and Laurens room until i was tired. We were happy that Hayes was ok so we had a little fun. We played spin the bottle and had a mini party. After a few hours i went to my room and went to sleep.

I had a terrible night sleep last night. I kept waking up. It was half four but i still had a shower and got back into my old clothes. I went to nashs and laurens room an hour later but they wouldnt get up. so i decided to go get hayes by myself.

Holly: Im here to collect hayes!

Receptionist: Um i have some sad news.. Hayes passed away last night. I am so sorry for your loss!

Holly: WHAT?!?! NOO HE CANT BE DEAD. I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIS BEAUTIFUL EYES AND HIS SOFT HAIR. I LOVE HIM. NO HE CANT BE GONE NOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hayes: Um, Holly?

Receptionist: Wait? Did you mean Hayes richards?

Holly: No i ment Hayes Grier.

Receptionist: Oh i am soo sorry ma'am. Please sign here so he can leave.

As i was signing the book thingy i could see hayes staring at me. he started smiling at me. i felt really akward. Now he knows i love him. how akward.

Holly: Well wasnt that akward!

Hayes: Holly i need to speak to you.

I thought he was going to take the mick out of me now. we started walking to the near town beach. we got some clothes each and got changed. we went and sat on the beach. it was really hot so we decided to go into the sea.

Hayes p.o.v

We bought this paddling boat. we got on it and paddled through the sea. we were messing around and having fun. She was so gorgeous when she smiled. i love her so much. we stopped playing for a while and sat on the boat.

Hayes: Holly i have to confess something...

Holly: What?

Hayes: I love you. I have loved you since i met you. i didnt tell you because i thought you might hate me after it.

Holly: I love you too Hayes, When you fainted that scared the crap out of me!

Hayes: Will you go out with me?

She pushed me off the boat and as she did she screamed no. but then she jumped on me and shouted "YESS!!!" . We were official. after a few hours we got out and got dressed again. we went on a rollercoaster. It was a scary one and i knew holly hates scary things. as we went through the scary ride she cuddled close to me and as she did they took a photo of us. it was adorable. she looks so cute when she is scared. We went for icecream and about that time Nash called Holly.

*Phone convo*

Nash: Holly have you got hayes,im at the hospital and they said a young female escorted him out of the hospital.

Holly: Yeah i have him. we are at the beach

Nash: oh kay cool. see you later!

holly: Bye.

*phone convo finished*

When we got home we went out for some dinner then went to bed.

Me and holly went to bed. we cuddled close in the same bed.it was cute. i love her!

_________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if its a boring chapter xx