Chapter 4

Everyone suddenly stopped. Hayes turned off the music and Ellen ran down the stairs to matt.

Ellen: MATT!

When she got down there he was gone. But where?

Matt p.o.v

I was so lucky I survived. I would have died , if it wasn't for Aaron. He saw me fall and got a net, but he wanted to leave and chat so I did. I felt sorry for everyone in case they were scared.

Aaron: hey matt

Matt: hey

Aaron: can you do me a favour?

Matt: what,

Aaron: break up with Ellen!

Matt: no I am not breaking up with Ellen for you?!

Aaron: I'm joking.

Matt : why would you joke about that?

Aaron: okay, I think I love her.

Matt: woah Aaron she is mine!

I left Aaron and went back to hayes' place.

Hayes p.o.v

Wow I can't believe that was a dream?! God.

Holly: happy birthday bae

Hayes: thanks b

We were in bed just going through all the kind tweets and dm s on Instagram. I can't believe it's my birthday.

Today we were going to do something fun. My mum came round with skylynn and she gave me a present. It was one of her teddies. She was so cute. After that they left.mit was good to see my mum.

Today me and they boys went out by ourselves to beach

Matt: so how did you and holly get together

Hayes : it was really awkward but it was cute and I asked her out at the beach

Nash: how did you and Ellen get together

Matt: strip club! Na I met her at the cinema

We were having really pointless but interesting conversations. We went out shopping got some clothes and had fun. We all went and got ready and dressed really nice and told our girlfriends they only had 10 minutes to get ready. All the girls were raging. Each girl put loads of make up on, quickly doing their hair. Really short skirts and boob tubes. But holly, she was wearing lip gloss her hair as normal , maybe brushed a bit, and normal clothes (leggings and a shirt) that's what I loved about her. She never really dressed up that much. We went out for a meal and after went bowling and the. Went to this nighttime fair. We all had a blast.

I got all my presents but I didn't really care as long as I had fun. We all went home and had a party, hopefully it won't end like my dream.

Holly p.o.v

The party was wicked.

We all had fun and filmed loads more vines and got well more followers and I became famous as we'll , me Ellen and Lauren created a vine account together and recorded loads of vines. We have all became famous , overnight.

There was a knock on the door, it was Aaron, he said he got in trouble with the police...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's boring 💕 I wanted something in hayes birthday 🌸🎉

Happy birthday hayes