Chapter One

The air smells retched from the filth of these men in the rest room of the boat, I have only been on this ship for a week and I can not stand to breathe in this filthy air any longer!

I get up quickly and walk up the stairs in wide leaps, the cool ocean mist wafts against my face immediately as I step out. I see Elizabeth talking to Barbosa about the plan for when they will get to Singapore, their eyes land on me and their conversation halts, I stiffen and say in a deep voice with my thick Spanish accent as I fan my hand in front of my face.

"It smells disgusting down there, like the locker itself." They return back to their conversation and I walk away slowly towards the edge of the boat looking down to the cool water. Oh how I miss it, how I miss being myself and the occasional feast upon a sailor. The waves against my fins and my long black hair free and laid down all the way down to my stomach. Now my chest is bound in wraps and my hair tied up high with a hat over it. I hear footsteps behind me that snap me out of my thoughts, light ones at that. Must be Elizabeth.

I turn around and sure enough it was her, she walked up to me with her doe eyes and her fair skin nearly making me want to puke. She was a fair contrast from me with her feminine being and my masculine facade was not making me feel any better.

"You, what is your name?" I turn to her and tilt my head down and say deeply.
"I am Thomas." Her eyes squint at me and she lets out a hum as she looks me over.

"When did you join our crew?" I look to the ground once more and say in my deep voice.

"I do not remember, it's been so long." Elizabeth was going to speak again but Barbossa comes and interrupts the conversation with Tia Dalma at his side. 

"Now now miss Elizabeth, that ain't no way to treat our crew is it?" Tia Dalma circles around me and traces her fingers along my chest down to my stomach and traces to my lower back. I shudder.

"H-hello there..." She smiles at me with her yellowed teeth and looks at me knowingly, I stiffen and cast my blue eyes downward at her gaze. If I'm caught it could ruin everything, all I want to do is punch Jack around just a bit.

I have a very good reasoning too. When he was galavanting around the island he brought the Dutchmen and it's crew to shore, they raided through and destroyed my home. I do not plan to kill him because that's just stupid but I'd rather hurt him, really, really, bad.

Barbosa pulls Elizabeth away to review their plan for Singapore, while they're doing that Tia Dalma grasps me by my shirt and pulls me to her making me arch my back away, she smiles and says with her thick accent.

"Yer very peculiar for a pirate aye?"

"A-aye, but aren't all pirates peculiar." I said it more as a statement then a question, I feel her eyes rake down my body making me feel uncomfortable.

"Yer quite the pretty one aren't ye?" I scrunch my brows at her and nod slightly, she smiles wide at me making me slide back away from her grasp slightly as she speaks.

"I know why ye are here, ye are here for Jack. Aren't ya?" I look away for a moment then back to her and say swiftly.

"Well he is my captain." She laughs lightly at that.

"Aye, yer just here because he's yer captain?" I nod, she smiles then huffs and lets me go with a small laugh. When I know she's gone I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked back out to sea.

That was too close...

I'm currently hiding behind a thick bush in Singapore awaiting the signal for the diversion which is setting off fireworks. If I had not sent out the idea I would've been stuck in the water with everyone else and that would've been bad for obvious reasons. I sigh and adjust the bandages that keep my breasts down, they're beginning to get itchy and tight and almost unmanageable. Plus my long black hair is another story it's curls are becoming even more hard to hide with each passing day, plus the string I was using to keep it up broke so I am constantly readjusting my hat. I sigh and readjust my hat once more when I hear gunfire and screams letting me know it is time to light the cart of fireworks and shove it down the road. I quickly kick the cart down the road and grab my gun firing out one bullet making the fireworks start out in high whistles and blares. A small monkey in a costume jumps out of the cart and climbs up onto my shoulder with a loud screech as it lightly slaps my head. I chuckle and laugh out in my normal voice.