Chapter 13

Daniel POV -

As I was sitting there watching my personal doctor patching up Lillian's wounds I was thinking of a way to kill them niggas.

I stepped out into the hallway and grabbed my phone out my pocket.
I scrolled through my contacts to I got to the person I needed to talk to; Big man.

Big man is my go to guy for watching people and shit and then he sets up a plan for the kidnapping.

I pressed his name and held up the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"Sup boss man" he said

"Sup bigs um I'm gonna need a favor from you" I said

"Sure what you need"? He asked

"I need you to watch these niggas for me" I said

"Gotchu what's their names"? He asked

"Ion wanna say it over the phone I'll text it to you" I said

"Okay one" he said

"One" I said and hung up. I texted him the names and went back to the room.

I walked in and the doctor was packing up his stuff.

"So how is she" I asked

"She's fine it's just some minor wounds, all she needs to do is put Neosporin on her cuts and take it easy" he said then walked out.

About 30 seconds later I heard the door open and close.

I walked over to the bed and bent down to give her a peck on the lips.

"I gotta get yoy home mommas" I said

She just nodded okay and sat up. I scooped her in my arms and made my way to my car.

I put her in the passenger seat and then made my way to the drivers side.

"What's the address"? I asked

She gave me her address and I started the car and sped down the street.

10 minutes later we arrived at this mansion.

They must've moved. I got out the car and made my way to the passenger side.

I opened up the door and scooped her up in my hands. I closed the door back with my foot and walked up the driveway to the front door.

"Daniel aren't I heavy?" She asked

"Nah you really ain't" I said and continued up the pathway.

I got to the doorstep and Lillian pressed the door bell.

About a minute later a lightskin dude came to the door.

"Ladybug what happened to your face" he said and grabbed her out my hands and took her into the house.

I was about to turn around but he came back and told me to come in.

I followed him into the house and saw some full figured lady putting an ice pack on Lillian's lip.

"And who are you young man?" He asked

"Oh umm". I looked at Lillian and back at him again. "I'm her boyfriend Daniel" I said and stuck my hand out.

He just looked at it and continued talking.

"Daniel layne?" He said

"Yea how did you know?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"I used to work with yout father, Dean layne" he said.

"You worked with my father?" I asked

"Mhm" was all he said and went to go check on Lillian.