Part two

NOAH'S POV

Y/n was shocked when we got to my house. "I've never seen anything that big before.." Then we both laughed, because we are dirty minded children. As soon as we got in the door, she saw the huge TV. "Wanna watch something y/n?" I asked. "Sure, how about Greys?" We both agreed to watch it. Ten minutes into the show, I couldn't help myself. I had already put my arm around her and then...

YOUR POV

Noah looked into my eyes and started smiling. He looked like he had something to say. To my surprise, he started kissing me. Boy, he was a nice kisser. After about 30 seconds, I pushed him down on the couch, so we were laying down. We were still kissing, but with tongue. Noah pushed my face off him and he said with a smile, "y/n, my parents will be home soon, we can't do too much."
"Noah, I can't help myself."
"I guess we have two hours." He said back. We started kissing some more, and then he ripped off my shirt. He was very hard in his skin tight jeans. Noah's shirt was off.

NOAH'S POV

Y/n was getting extremely sexy. I couldn't hold myself back. I started giving her hickeys. "Wait, Noah. My parents will see these hickeys!" She exclaimed. "Don't worry, my mom has FULL coverage makeup. I'll fix it." Damn. This was getting hot. Y/n was giving me hickeys, and I started to run my fingers through her hair. I noticed that Dérniere danse was playing in the background. "Y/n, this will be our song." Eventually we went up to my bedroom. I took off my jeans. I helped her with her shorts and bra. She gasped. We dove onto the bed, and started kissing again. We had just met that day, but I felt as if I knew her forever.

YOUR POV

"Noah, you better have condoms." I said. "Don't worry, I do." I helped him put one on. We did lots of stuff. We both came, and it felt so good. It was one of the best feelings in the world for me. I do hope no one at school finds out about this. "Noah, we can't tell anyone about this. Your fans will go crazy, and we will be in so much trouble." He replied with, "y/n this will be our secret. We should hang out lots more. His parents were almost home, so we helped each other get dressed. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. "Wait!" Noah said. "Y/n, one last kiss!" So we kissed goodbye. "See you at school Noah!"

448 words