~chapter 1~

Ashley's POV
The sun was shining brightly through the window. It is now 9:00 am and Jake just went to other meeting, and I just went down the stairs in the new team 10 house. I have to say that Jake really did a good job picking it out. He won't admit it but I helped him out with it though.

"Hey Ashley" said chance from the brand new couch that just came in yesterday. "Hey best friend" I said. "Do you know where Anthony headed off to?" Asked chance with much curiosity. " you know just because he is my brother doesn't mean I know where he is 24-7" I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I know that I was just wondering if you had seen him because we where suppose to film a video but he never came home last night" said chance as he was walking to the kitchen. "Oh" I said and then Jack came walking into the kitchen after I heard the car lock with a beep. "Hey baby" he said. "Hey cutie" I said with a kiss on his cheek.

"Can we go upstairs real quick?" I ask knowing he has been really busy and that I just wanted to spend some alone time with him. "Yeah, sure babygirl just let me talk to chance real quick. Ok?" He said "ok" I said can of wired out but just brushed it off because I really did trust him.

I went upstairs to get dress for the day knowing that I probably look like crap. This is what I put on.

I put on Jake's hoodie because I smells like him

I put on Jake's hoodie because I smells like him. Some people think that it is pretty wired that you like your boyfriend's cloths because of the way it smells but I am wired so get over it. Then I heard Jake come in and wrap his arms around me. "You look cute in my hoodie. Did you know that baby?" He said and turn me around so our bodies were closer than before. " Yeah I know, but why are you being so cute right now?" I said and kiss him on the lips. "You usually only do this when you want me to agrees with something that I probably won't agree to." I said with a giggle. " well... Do you remember my brother, Logan?" He said and look at me straight in the eyes. "Yeah. How could I not he is your brother."

Me and Logan go way back. We were best friends in high school. Then we made a discussion to date, and it was great until he went to college and he turned into a real jerk then I broke it of not on every good terms. So we haven't talked sense. It is not that I hate home I hate the why he acts towards others.

"Well...what I was talking to chance about was that Logan wanted to come over and talk about the not so good terms between you too." I looked at him like he was crazy because right now his is a total nut job to think that I would want to put myself in that kind of situation. "Ummm listen baby I don't really feel comfortable taking to him right now." I said and looked down at my feet. He took my head in his hands and made me softly look at him, and said "I know princess and you don't have to if you don't want to nobody can force you too." I smiled at him with love in my eyes "ok thank you for understanding" He kisses me on the lips " I love you Ashley." He said " I love you more Jake."