~chapter 2~

Ashley's POV
"Hey Ashley come down stairs please!" I heard Anthony yell from downstairs. "Alright I am coming!" I yelled back and started to head downstairs to come to the most shell braking person I have ever seen in a long time. It was Logan. I ran to Jake and started to yell with anger I could not control. " Oh My God!" "You said that you would not call him here!" I was a lot more terrified than mad at the moment. " I don't!" "The idiot come over himself after I told him that you didn't want to see him!" I was socked that he even thought that he could just show up after Jake told him not too. "Listen Ashley I not want to caste any trouble I just want you to hear me out." Logan said as he stepped close me with that kind of care like I would brake if he even touched me. " I don't have anything to say to you. So if you could please leave that would be great." I said with the most annoyance in my voice. " ok if that is what you want." He said and walked out the door. All I could do was go and sit on the stairs and look down. Than I felt a body kneel down in front of me and I knew that it was Jake. " I am so sorry." He said I don't want to say anything so I just looked at him with tears in my eyes not knowing what to do.

Ashley's POV
The next morning I woke up in the arms of the boy that I know hat I love and will always want to wake up next to for the rest of my life. I just stared at him not knowing if he was really awake of not. " you know that it is creepy to stare at people while that are asleep." He said and chuckled. "I know but you are really cute when you are tired. " I said and stared to get up to get dressed but I was pulled down by two very strong arms and I laughed because I knew that he wouldn't let me leave that easily. " I know that you just didn't try to leave without a good morning kiss." He said and kissed me right and the lips and I kissed him back and went deeper in the kiss he asked for entrance arms I decided to tease him a bit and not let him in but then he grabbed my butt and made me gasp and then took he chance to go in. I pulled away and said " wow you really know how to wake a girl up don't you." I  got up and went into the shower leaving Jake shook that I would ever leave him just sitting there and I laughed hard so he could hear me.

When I got out of the shower I put on this outfit that Jake got me for Christmas last year.

The

The. I did my hair into a messy bun and put on light makeup because Jake doesn't like it when I put on a whole lot of makeup. Then I heard a really loud bang that came from down stairs, so I went to go and investigate what was happening. I saw Jake, Chance, and Chad outside playing with the dirt bike which I thought someone is going to get seriously hurt, but there isn't really anything that I can do. I went out the door so that I could watch more carefully. "Hey girl." Said Erika as she come up behind me which kind of made me jump a little and she chuckled. "Hey." I said as I was more interested in what Jake was doing. "You know that he is always going to be like this right?" She asked as she realized what I was doing. " yeah I know, but I am so terrified that he gong to do something stupid and get hurt." I said as Jake looked at me and winked as he did donuts in the yard. " I love him to much." I said and went back into the house. 

Sorry guys for not posting❤️ thanks for reading another update coming soon I promise✌🏻