Chapter 2

Kennadies P.O.V

"Come on let's get them!" Screamed Hayes. Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Matthew, and Hayes ran towards me, Jade, Courtney, and Katie. Nash picked up Katie and jumped into the pool with her in his arms, Hayes did the same but with Courtney. Cameron picked up Jade and throw her over his shoulders. And lucky me Matthew grabbed my feet and Taylor grabbed my hands and throw me then jumped in.

"Ugh! I can't believe you odd that!" Katie screamed

"HAHAHAHAH" I laughed. And looked at Courtney, she was wiping her eyes. I swam over to her and asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing, I forgot to wear water proof mascara it's every where isn't it" Courtney said wiping her eyes.

"Yea, it's every where here let's go to the bathroom" I said and climb out of the pool. I looked back and all of the guys were looking at me and Courtney's butt. I didn't say anything to Courtney tho.

"Here it is" Courtney said "I've been here a lot" she said laughing

"Hah, so how long have you guys been dating?" I asked hoping she wouldn't mind.

"7 months and were still in love" Courtney said and smiled, she had perfect white teeth.

"We'll you guys look great together!" I said and smiled trying to be polite

"Thanks" she said and looked down "I know I shouldn't tell you this but, Taylor said he likes you" Courtney blurted out and regretted saying it.

"Really? How do you no?" I asked with a confused look on my face

"He told me before you got her" Courtney said

"Ohh." I said. I thought to myself how could Taylor like me? I never talk to him. And anyways I like Matthew just no one knows yet. "I think you look fine know" I said to Courtney.

"Okay let's go back outside" Courtney said

Katie's P.O.V

"Nash I love you" I said smiling. he was perfect,he had the most perfectly white teeth I had ever seen and he had the bluest eyes.

"I love you to babe" he said kissing me on the cheek then on the mouth. All of a sudden I saw Kennadie and Courtney walk in. Courtney was so pretty and she looked amazing in Her swim suit, and Kennadie I thought she was hitting on Nash but now that I no she's not she actually really nice and pretty.

"Hey were did you guys go?" Taylor asked

"Bathroom" Kennadie replied. Kennadie jumped into the pool and Courtney jumped after her. Courtney swam by Hayes, and Kennadie swam by Matthew and Taylor.

Matthews P.O.V

After Kennadie jumped in the pool she swam over by Taylor and I.

"Hey" Taylor said

"Hi" Kennadie said back. She looked so beautiful he hair fell perfectly on her shoulders and her eyes had something about them that I just loved. They way that she could be so mean but nice at the same time.

Wait, was I starting to like her? I thought to myself then out of no where I heard myself say "Kennadie can I talk to you alone"

"Sure, let's go over here" Kennadie said she swam right next to me

"Okay, look I really like you, and I think I have for a while. Last time when Cameron instructed us last week I haven't stop thinking about you and I...i...will you go out wit-" I said until she interrupted me with a kiss.

"Yes" she said and blushed a little, I smiled and kissed her again. Then I saw Taylor he was so sad. I think he heard everything. I left Kennadie and went by him

"How could you do this man? You no I really liked her?" He said, he sound a little upset.

Kennadies P.O.V

"Haha. Yes I love that movie" I said answering Taylor's question.

"Would you like to go on a da-" Taylor said until Matthew interrupted

"Kennadie can I talk to you alone"

"Sure, let's go over here" I said swimming right next to Matthew

Okay, look I really like you, and I think I have for a while. Last time when Cameron instructed us last week I haven't stop thinking about you and I...i...will you go out wit-" he said until I kissed him.

"Yes" I said blushing a little hoping he wouldn't notice. Then Matthew looked at Taylor he was so sad. I think he might have hear Matthew ask me out. Then he left me and went by Taylor.

I thought to myself did that just really happen? I just kissed Matthew. Matthew, I think seeing him tonight get jealous made my realize I really do like him a lot. And I'm so happy we're going out. I wonder were he will take me tho.

Jades P.O.V

"So, what's your favorite color?" I
questioned looking into Cameron's eyes.

"Green" he said as he pulled me in and warped his arms around me, I put me arms around his neck so are body's were fully touching, and warped my legs around his waste. It was perfect. Cameron lend in and kissed me over and over and over, his lips we so soft and kissable, I wanted it to stay like this forever. I wish I could say the same for Courtney.

Courtney's P.O.V

"Hayes were not done talking" screamed Courtney just loud enough so he could hear it.

"What is there to talk about? You went through my text message with another girl because you thought I was cheating!" Hayes yelled with a mad look on his face.

"And I'm glad I did who's Libby?" I asked getting a little upset like he was lying to me.

"She's my friend from school! I was planning on setting her and Taylor up!" Hayes yelled at me so loud. I was kinda scared.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe" I said hoping he would forgive me.

"We will talk about it in the morning" Hayes said getting out of the pool and walking to his room with a blue towel.

Hayes P.O.V

I grabbed a blue towel and my phone, hoping Courtney didn't read my other text message with Dane. I went to my message on my IPhone and went through the convo with Dane.

Dane: I love you bb😘

Hayes: I love you to your my one and only😊😘

Dane: I'm glad, that we're dating again(:

Hayes: Me to(:

Dane: I thought you liked that Courtney girl but il glad you don't(:

Hayes: I never liked her. I have always loved you. 😍 I have to go night!

Dane: Nigh. Love you bb😍

Hayes: Love you too😘😍

I quickly delete the messages and felt so bad about doing this to Courtney. Just then I got a text from Dane.

Dane: Hey bb, wanna go to the movies?(:

I looked at the message but didn't respond. I was sick to my stomach. I looked at the ceiling and fell asleep.

Kennadie P.O.V

It was 6:47 and I was saying good bye to Matthew. "Bye Matthew" I said looking into his eyes.

"Bye Kennadie" Matthew said kissing me on the lips very slowly and hugging my waist. I rapped my arms around him and hugged him not wanting to let go. I then turned to Nash and say good bye giving him a quick hug and doing the same to Taylor.

"Bye Katie" I said smiling and then hugging her.

"Byeee what's your number?" Katie asked implying that she was going to text me.

"(1818) 347-8334" I said as she typed it into her phone. Me, Jade and Cameron got in the car and started driving to my house.