Chapter 1 - Meeting 1

You can be a mother at any age as long as you do it right’, the words that Maisie lives by. You see Maisie Gallagher isn’t a normal 18 year old girl. 3 months previous, she gave birth to her daughter Jamie Leigh, after conceiving her through rape. Maisie refused to tell people who raped her, until she met him, Nathan Sykes.

‘Okay guys! We’ve got a surprise for you! Everyone put your hands together for…. THE WANTED!’ Kelsey called before all five of them entered the room. Kelsey and Tom had organised the whole thing, so they could set Maisie and Nathan up together.

He had a smile that could light up a whole room and eyes that could distract anyone from any problems they faced. His fringe slightly covered his right eye brow and he walked with swag. Maisie’s jaw dropped when she saw him. She had always fancied him, but he looked even better in person. He gave her a little wink and sat down beside the boys. ‘Okay, shall we start with 30 Days?’ Kelsey whispered in Maisie’s ear, causing her to snap out of her day dream. She made her way over to the CD player and pressed play, but she could feel eyes staring at her. She turned around to see that they belonged to Nathan, so she returned his smile.  

She returned to her place at the front of the group in line to Kelsey and began dancing in time to the music. Every now and again she would look at Nathan in the mirror and see him grinning at her in the mirror. She couldn’t help but smile back. The song was interrupted by a knock at the glass door. Everyone turned to see who it was, but when Maisie recognised the face, her jaw dropped. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter just to start things off.

I will be continuing We Can Make It Through The Stormy Weather as well during the week. In the middle of the fourth chapter at the moment!

So yeah,

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Rachael x