Chapter 17

LeeAnnas pov

After the fight with Aspen, the guys dragged me outside with the girls close behind. "What the hell was that LeeAnna?" Jack started to raise his voice. "What do you mean what was that? She started the fight with ME" I raised my voice right back at him. "Yeah and you let her get in your head. Seriously just because she starts saying shit like that doesn't mean you HAVE to fight her!" By this time he was shouting. I just looked at him tears flooding to my eyes. Why was he on her side? "You know what, I can't deal with this right now." He said and started walking away. "Wait, Jack I'm sorry" I tried to tell him "Well sorry doesn't cut it this time LeeAnna!" He snapped at me. I just stood there, dumbfounded, as he walked away. "LeeAnna I'm so so--" Selebrity started "No, he's right." I simply said with tears flooding down my cheeks. I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I just went with it.

Samanthas pov

Jack and they guys dragged LeeAnna away from Aspen and put her down outside. Then Jack started to raise his voice at LeeAnna "What the hell was that LeeAnna?" LeeAnna still looked pretty mad "What do you mean what was that? She started the fight with ME" LeeAnna said raising her voice back at Jack. "Yeah and you let her get in your head. Seriously just because she starts saying shit like that doesn't mean you HAVE to fight her!" Now Jack was shouting at he and I felt so bad for her I can see she's about to start crying.  Why was Jack on Aspens side? "You know what, I can't deal with this right now" He told her and started walking away. "Wait Jack I'm so sorry" LeeAnna pleaded and I felt like I was watching a Hallmark movie. "Well sorry doesn't cut it this time LeeAnna!" He snapped at her and walked away. She just stood there for a minute before Selebrity spoke up "LeeAnna I'm so so--" she started then got cut off. "No, he's right." LeeAnna said standing there for a minute before she ran. "LeeAnna!" I yelled and tried to run after her before Jonah stopped me. "Let her go Sam, she probably needs space after what just happened. Don't worry she has her phone so if shes in trouble, she'll call us." He was right but I couldn't help it I turned to him and started to silently cry into his chest. "It's okay, shhh." He said rubbing my back.

Sarahs pov

After the big fight between Aspen and LeeAnna, Jack and the guys dragged her  outside and Jack and LeeAnna started to get in a fight. "What the hell was that LeeAnna?" Jack raised his voice."What do you mean what was that? She started the fight with ME" LeeAnna was pretty mad still."Yeah and you let her get in your head. Seriously just because she starts saying shit like that doesn't mean you HAVE to fight her!" Jack said starting to shout. Why the hell was Jack on Aspens side? I saw LeeAnnas eyes tear up."You know what, I can't deal with this right now" He told her and started walking away."Wait Jack I'm so sorry" LeeAnna started."Well sorry doesn't cut it this time LeeAnna!" He snapped at her and walked away. I can't believe that just happened. "LeeAnna I'm so so--" Selebrity started to say before LeeAnna cut her off"No, he's right." she said almost in a whisper. Then she started to run. "LeeAnna!" Samantha yelled. But then was stopped by Jonah. I started to cry. I don't know why. Zach came up to me "Hey Sarah, it's not your fault, she just needs some time alone after all of that drama." I hug him and he hugs back. "I love you," I say. "I love you too" He replied and kissed the top of my head.

LeeAnnas pov

I stopped running after a while and sat down at a bus stop. I checked my phone to see a bunch of messages and missed calls from everyone. Well, everyone except Jack. I brought my knees to my chest and stared crying again. Why am I so stupid?

Word Count:727