Chapter 21

Jonah's pov
After Sam asked to sit with me, I Of course said yes, but she said she liked it when guys weren't always acting brave. I think she does like me. I have to tell everyone and get this plan to ask her out into place.

              ~Time skip to the next morning~
Jacks pov
I woke up to see LeeAnna still asleep in my arms and everyone probably eating breakfast. I miss waking up to her like this. "Morning babe" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts. Did she just say that? "Did you just.. call me babe?" I notice her face turning red as she quickly responds "N-no I said Jack" I giggled. "It's fine, but where exactly do we stand in this relationship we have?" I asked her wanting to know. She was silent for a moment. "I... I don't know.." She said quietly. "I know this is probably too soon, but will you be mine again?" I asked scared of what her answer might be. She looked into my eyes. "Yes" was all she said and kissed me. I could finally call her mine again.

Jonahs pov

I wake up to see everyone except Jack, LeeAnna, and Samantha awake. I decided I could tell everyone else my plan since Sam was asleep then tell Jack and LeeAnna later. I tried getting up without waking her up and failed. "Jonah? What time is it?" she asked sitting up then checked her phone. "Aye you guys want some breakfast?" Daniel asked us. Sam nodded "Sure thanks baby alpaca!" He looked offended "Hey!" he yelled and everyone laughed. Then we all went to the kitchen to eat. "I'll be right back I'm gonna run to the bathroom real fast" Sam announced. Perfect "Ok guys, I need help. I'm officially asking Sam out on a date tomorrow and I want to set up a romantic scene out back." I told everyone then heard a series of "Awww!" I rolled my eyes and blushed. "Ok I'll tell you guys more later act normal" I said just as Sam entered the room. "Whoa why's everyone looking at me? I just went to the bathroom people." She said looking weirded out. Then Jack walked in with his hand intertwined with LeeAnna's. "Heeeeeeyyy whats happening over here??" Corbyn asks and LeeAnna lightly bushed. "Awww!! He got her back!" Selebrity pointed out the obvious. "I'm happy for ya, Jacks really been beating himself up over the whole situation" Zach tells her and she smiled. Then I lean over to Sarah "Tell them the plan" I whisper to her and she nods. "Ok since no ones made breakfast yet, how about Sam and I go out and grab something for everyone?" Everyone agrees then her and I head out to get food.

LeeAnna's pov

After Jonah and Sam left, everyone looked super excited and started blurting stuff out. I couldn't understand what everyone was saying so all I heard was something about Jonah and Sam. "Ok hold up, what's happening now? And please speak one at a time." Then Sarah chipped in "Ok so pretty much Jonah's going to ask Sam on a date tomorrow and wants help from everyone. He wants to set up a romantic date in the back yard." My face lit up "FINALLY!! I've been waiting for him to say something." Just then, we heard a knock at the door. "Who could that be? I didn't think anyone was coming over today." Zach said. "Well maybe its Logan." Sarah thought out loud. "No if it was Logan, he'd just run right in here." Daniel replied. "I guess I'll go get it" I told everyone and when I opened the door, my jaw dropped. I stood face to face with someone I thought I'd never see again. It was......

Word count:  632

A/N 

Hahaha cliffhanger! Who do you think it is??